Is there an easy way to take trip from Tel Aviv to Petra and return the same day? Or I will doing too much in one day? We are active "seniors".
This will be in August and we know it's beastly hot but this is probably our only chance to ever see Petra.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Install: PANDA Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 **SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Install: PANDA Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 **SECURITY 24*7
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 6 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 7 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 8 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 9 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 12 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions