Is there an easy way to take trip from Tel Aviv to Petra and return the same day? Or I will doing too much in one day? We are active "seniors".
This will be in August and we know it's beastly hot but this is probably our only chance to ever see Petra.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ HP TEC*h 24x7
- 2 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 3 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 4 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 5 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 6 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 7 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 8 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 9 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 12 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 13 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 14 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 15 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 16 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 17 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 18 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 19 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 20 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 21 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 22 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 23 Wilson airport transfer to NBO
- 24 Advice traveling to Morocco as a woman with a child
- 25 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!