I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 2 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 3 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 6 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 7 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 8 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 9 Yom Hazikaron
- 10 Yom Haatzmaut
- 11 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 12 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 13 recomendation on African Safari company
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 16 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 17 One extra day in Jordan
- 18 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 19 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 20 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 21 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 22 Israel in Late October or November?
- 23 One month in Africa
- 24 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 25 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.