I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 2 Zambia hunting for leopard & lion to start up again
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Magnificant Morocco
- 5 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 6 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 7 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 8 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 9 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 10 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 Pulse Africa???
- 13 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 14 Safari luggage
- 15 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 16 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 17 Morocco Trip Report
- 18 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 19 Car Rentals in Israel
- 20 Walia Tours?
- 21 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 22 Kruger
- 23 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 24 Cape Town Itinerary
- 25 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?