I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 2 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 3 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 4 Insect Repellent
- 5 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 6 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 7 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 8 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 9 Tiberias with kids
- 10 Lion World
- 11 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 12 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 13 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 14 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 15 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 16 Mpumalanga visit
- 17 safe areas to go on safari
- 18 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 19 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 20 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 23 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 24 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 25 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?