I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Panoramic Route - Klaserie
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Great guide company in Egypt - Samir Abbass and Real Egypt
- 2 Morocco Trip Report
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 5 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 6 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 7 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 11 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 12 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 13 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 14 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 15 Johannesburg...?
- 16 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 17 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 18 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 19 Islands to spend holidays
- 20 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 21 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 22 Safari buddies - late August
- 23 Suggestions for a week in Dubai
- 24 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 25 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA