I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 HP Printer Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 3 Dubai first time
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 6 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 7 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 8 Safari suggestions
- 9 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 10 Travel to Cairo in July
- 11 Targin into Zambia
- 12 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 13 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 14 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 15 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 18 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 19 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 20 Passport question for International flight
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Tour operator near me
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?