I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Panoramic Route - Klaserie
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 4 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 7 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 8 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 9 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 10 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 11 Charity begins at Home!
- 12 Sun Safaris
- 13 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 14 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 15 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 16 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 17 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 18 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 19 Tour to Morocco
- 20 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 21 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 22 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 23 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 24 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 25 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?