I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Widerness Lodges
- 2 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 3 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 4 Cape Town -safety
- 5 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 6 SA itin review
- 7 Botswana safari in late November
- 8 Tipping on Safari
- 9 Ferry to Morocco
- 10 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 11 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 12 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 13 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 14 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 17 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 18 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 19 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 20 Lodge Feedback
- 21 Flying to Fes from Europe
- 22 Driving in South Africa
- 23 Help with 9 day itinerary - Essaouira or time in the desert
- 24 Itinerary Help - 9 Full days in Morocco
- 25 Casablanca, Hassan II Mosque tour times