I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 생중계바카라★‷ EWS73.COM ‷★생중계바카라
- 2 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 3 Malawi with kiddos
- 4 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 5 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 6 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 7 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 8 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 9 Mauritius info request please
- 10 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 11 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 12 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 13 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 14 WiFi on Safari
- 15 Travel within Africa
- 16 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 17 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 18 Israel itinerary planning
- 19 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 20 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 21 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 24 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 25 Seal snorkeling - Capetown