I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Panoramic Route - Klaserie
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 2 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 3 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 4 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 5 Kruger
- 6 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 7 Pulse Africa???
- 8 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 11 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 12 Safari buddies - late August
- 13 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 14 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 15 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 16 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 17 Morocco Trip Report
- 18 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 19 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 20 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 21 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 22 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 23 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 24 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 25 Tanzania camping safari itinerary