I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Panoramic Route - Klaserie
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 3 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 4 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 5 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 6 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 7 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 8 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 9 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 phone service
- 12 Tanzania in 2014
- 13 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 14 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 15 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 16 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 17 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 18 Living in Morocco.
- 19 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 20 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 21 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 25 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days