I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Panoramic Route - Klaserie
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 2 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 3 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 4 what kind of phone
- 5 Small group tours in israel
- 6 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 7 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 8 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 9 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 10 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 11 Iran Info, Please
- 12 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 13 Safari on a budget!
- 14 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 15 fez accommodation
- 16 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 17 Egypt safe travel
- 18 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 19 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 20 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 21 Johannesburg...?
- 22 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 23 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 24 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 25 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids