I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 This latest gaming actualization offers assorted 2k16 MT Coins advocate
- 2 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 3 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 4 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 5 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 6 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 7 Israel itinerary
- 8 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 9 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 10 Safari photography help
- 11 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 12 Travel within Africa
- 13 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 14 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 15 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 16 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 17 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 18 Tanzania trip Advice
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 21 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 22 el gouna or soma bay????
- 23 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 24 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 25 Malawi with kiddos