I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Panoramic Route - Klaserie
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 3 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 4 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 5 Group Trip to Israel
- 6 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 7 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 8 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 9 My trip to Egypt .....
- 10 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 11 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 14 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 17 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 18 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 19 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 20 Homestay Accomodation
- 21 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 22 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 23 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 24 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 25 south african safari in Nov/Dec