I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Panoramic Route - Klaserie
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco to portugal
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 4 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 5 Independence Day in Israel
- 6 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 7 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 8 South Africa in February?
- 9 Drinking on safari
- 10 Travelust
- 11 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 12 Shots for Morocco
- 13 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 14 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 15 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 16 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 17 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 18 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 19 Thinking about The Gambia
- 20 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 21 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 22 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 23 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 24 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 25 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov