It is cool to see the palm projects in Dubai via Google Earth. I was not aware that the building of the second one was come this far. It seems like the resolution of Dubai has gotten better. Now I can see the swimming pool on the roof of the hotel we stayed at We went there in 2002 (see http://gardkarlsen.com/dubai.htm ) but I would love to go back because it seems like it has changed a lot. Here is a picture taken from Google Earth: http://slowtalk.com/groupee/forums/a/ga/ul/1591018271/inlineimg/Y/palm_projects.JPG
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/ultraderm-lux/
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Luxury train ride
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 8 Cradle of Humankind
- 9 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 14 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 israel tour
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 19 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 20 Safety in Fes
- 21 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina