It is cool to see the palm projects in Dubai via Google Earth. I was not aware that the building of the second one was come this far. It seems like the resolution of Dubai has gotten better. Now I can see the swimming pool on the roof of the hotel we stayed at We went there in 2002 (see http://gardkarlsen.com/dubai.htm ) but I would love to go back because it seems like it has changed a lot. Here is a picture taken from Google Earth: http://slowtalk.com/groupee/forums/a/ga/ul/1591018271/inlineimg/Y/palm_projects.JPG
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Palm projects in Dubai in Google Earth
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 2 3-week tour at Egypt
- 3 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 4 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 5 Good reads
- 6 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 7 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 8 South Africa in February?
- 9 Morocco Advice
- 10 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 11 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 12 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 13 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 14 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 15 Beirut
- 16 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 17 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 18 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 21 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 24 I'm going on safari for free!
- 25 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013