Going to the Serengeti end of feb. to beginning of march (13nights). I know I need to pack light, would a pair of hiking boots, sneakers and sandals be over kill? how much cash do you think is necessary? should I exchange any or just keep in dollars? I know I need newer bills(after 2006?). any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 2 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 3 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 4 I'm going on safari for free!
- 5 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 6 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 7 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 8 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 9 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 Morocco Advice
- 12 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 13 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 14 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 15 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 16 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 17 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 18 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 19 16 day mixed trip
- 20 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 21 Canadian Insurance
- 22 Evacuation Insurance
- 23 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 24 Bespoke East Africa Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- 25 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa