I've been reading the great post from the people who will be leaving for Africa in 6 weeks and just realized that I will be leaving in 8 1/2 weeks (which sounds MUCH closer than June 18 - eeck!). I wondered if anyone had specific tips for Namibia and Victoria Falls at that time of year? I've taken copious notes from various posts, and, based on those, I've made piles of things that I think I need - periodically I stuff them in my duffle and take it to my in-laws' house to weigh, then either add or take away from the piles once I get them home and separated again. Only problem is, my piles are in my oldest son's room and he's coming home for April break tomorrow - so I've got to get my stuff out of his room. One thing, we're Floridians and I think 75 is pretty chily, so I'm worrried about the cold weather. Also, it sounds like Zambia will be much warmer - is that true?
Packing help - Namibia and Zambia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 Morocco in April 2014
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 Uganda Travel Planning
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 11 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 12 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 13 Green Season Safari Questions
- 14 Novice Safari question
- 15 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 16 Quick question about Kenya..
- 17 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 18 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 19 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 20 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 21 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 22 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 23 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 24 Israel and Jordan
- 25 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?