I've been reading the great post from the people who will be leaving for Africa in 6 weeks and just realized that I will be leaving in 8 1/2 weeks (which sounds MUCH closer than June 18 - eeck!). I wondered if anyone had specific tips for Namibia and Victoria Falls at that time of year? I've taken copious notes from various posts, and, based on those, I've made piles of things that I think I need - periodically I stuff them in my duffle and take it to my in-laws' house to weigh, then either add or take away from the piles once I get them home and separated again. Only problem is, my piles are in my oldest son's room and he's coming home for April break tomorrow - so I've got to get my stuff out of his room. One thing, we're Floridians and I think 75 is pretty chily, so I'm worrried about the cold weather. Also, it sounds like Zambia will be much warmer - is that true?
Packing help - Namibia and Zambia
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 3 Group Trip to Israel
- 4 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 5 My Trip to Palestine
- 6 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 7 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 8 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 9 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 10 My trip to Egypt .....
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 15 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 16 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 17 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 18 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 19 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 20 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 21 Homestay Accomodation
- 22 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 23 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 24 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 25 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2