I've been reading the great post from the people who will be leaving for Africa in 6 weeks and just realized that I will be leaving in 8 1/2 weeks (which sounds MUCH closer than June 18 - eeck!). I wondered if anyone had specific tips for Namibia and Victoria Falls at that time of year? I've taken copious notes from various posts, and, based on those, I've made piles of things that I think I need - periodically I stuff them in my duffle and take it to my in-laws' house to weigh, then either add or take away from the piles once I get them home and separated again. Only problem is, my piles are in my oldest son's room and he's coming home for April break tomorrow - so I've got to get my stuff out of his room. One thing, we're Floridians and I think 75 is pretty chily, so I'm worrried about the cold weather. Also, it sounds like Zambia will be much warmer - is that true?
Packing help - Namibia and Zambia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Quick question about Kenya..
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Morocco in April 2014
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report