I have seen a lot of suggested packing lists which seem to focus on winter, but not much specific advice for summer. I'm going to Krueger & Sabi Sands for 6 nights in January. It was the only time I could get away, so I know it will be extremely hot. Any suggestions on items to bring? I was going to skip long sleeves because nights should still be warm I think. I am trying to figure out if tank tops would be a good or bad idea for game drives, especially those in wicking material. Thanks for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/test-boost-elite/
- 2 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 3 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 4 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Yom Hazikaron
- 10 Yom Haatzmaut
- 11 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 12 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 13 recomendation on African Safari company
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 16 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 17 One extra day in Jordan
- 18 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 19 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 20 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 21 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 22 Israel in Late October or November?
- 23 One month in Africa
- 24 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 25 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.