I have the choice to rent an acutal phone or a SIM card to use with an unlocked ATT Iphone4S for my upcoming trip to Israel. Both choices will end up pretty much costing the same (except for insurance with the phone rental.) Anyone have any pros or cons for both options??? I have never unlocked my iphone and I dont know if it will be more trouble than its worth.
Overseas Phone rentals
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 2 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 3 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 4 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 5 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 6 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 7 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 10 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 11 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 12 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 13 Things to see in Dubai
- 14 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 22 Tips for Israel
- 23 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 24 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours