I have the choice to rent an acutal phone or a SIM card to use with an unlocked ATT Iphone4S for my upcoming trip to Israel. Both choices will end up pretty much costing the same (except for insurance with the phone rental.) Anyone have any pros or cons for both options??? I have never unlocked my iphone and I dont know if it will be more trouble than its worth.
Overseas Phone rentals
- 1 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 What about money?
- 4 a week in africa
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 7 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 8 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 9 Accra airport
- 10 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 11 17 days in Israel our way
- 12 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 13 morocco
- 14 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 15 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 16 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 17 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 18 Trip extension from Cape town
- 19 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania
- 24 Visit visa for South Africa
- 25 Opinions on airlines BOS to NBO