I have been looking at a number of overland companies that do the Cape Town to Zanzibar route and have found a company called African Overland Safaris. Anyone done a trip with them and can share their experience - good or bad? They seem to be very knowledgable thus far and are very quick to respond to all my questions.
I am interested in either the 32 day Nairobi to Johanesburg or 36 day Cape town to Zanibar tour. They have special prices on both these tours until the end of August so I have very little time left to make a decision - http://www.african-overland-safaris.com/overland-tours/specials.php
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is the migration early this year
- 2 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 3 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 4 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 5 Madagascar - your tips please
- 6 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 7 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 8 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 9 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 10 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 11 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 12 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 13 Road To Morocco Tours
- 14 Magnificant Morocco
- 15 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 16 Africa Film Festival
- 17 Roar Africa reviews
- 18 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 19 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 20 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 21 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 22 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 23 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 24 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?