I have been looking at a number of overland companies that do the Cape Town to Zanzibar route and have found a company called African Overland Safaris. Anyone done a trip with them and can share their experience - good or bad? They seem to be very knowledgable thus far and are very quick to respond to all my questions.
I am interested in either the 32 day Nairobi to Johanesburg or 36 day Cape town to Zanibar tour. They have special prices on both these tours until the end of August so I have very little time left to make a decision - http://www.african-overland-safaris.com/overland-tours/specials.php
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 2 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 3 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Yom Hazikaron
- 6 Yom Haatzmaut
- 7 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 10 recomendation on African Safari company
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 13 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 14 One extra day in Jordan
- 15 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 16 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 17 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 18 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 19 Israel in Late October or November?
- 20 One month in Africa
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 23 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 24 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 25 Madagascar - Books