I have been looking at a number of overland companies that do the Cape Town to Zanzibar route and have found a company called African Overland Safaris. Anyone done a trip with them and can share their experience - good or bad? They seem to be very knowledgable thus far and are very quick to respond to all my questions.
I am interested in either the 32 day Nairobi to Johanesburg or 36 day Cape town to Zanibar tour. They have special prices on both these tours until the end of August so I have very little time left to make a decision - http://www.african-overland-safaris.com/overland-tours/specials.php
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 4 Days in Morocco Video
- 2 Madagascar suggestions
- 3 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 4 Israel for 10 days
- 5 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 6 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 7 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 8 experiences with African travel Resource
- 9 name issue
- 10 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 11 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 12 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 13 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 14 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 15 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 16 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 17 Single traveler
- 18 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 19 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 20 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 23 morocco help please
- 24 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 25 Botswana - Oct vs June