I have been looking at a number of overland companies that do the Cape Town to Zanzibar route and have found a company called African Overland Safaris. Anyone done a trip with them and can share their experience - good or bad? They seem to be very knowledgable thus far and are very quick to respond to all my questions.
I am interested in either the 32 day Nairobi to Johanesburg or 36 day Cape town to Zanibar tour. They have special prices on both these tours until the end of August so I have very little time left to make a decision - http://www.african-overland-safaris.com/overland-tours/specials.php
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 2 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 3 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 4 safari for the mobility impaired
- 5 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 6 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 9 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 10 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 11 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 12 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 13 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 14 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Buying merchandise
- 19 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 20 Egypt January-February 2018
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 23 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 24 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 25 Need a Car in Nassau?