In 2012 we did a 4 months bike trip starting from Spain, passing through Morocco, Mauritania, Mali, Senegal, Guinea, Gambia and the back to Spain. As we crossed many borders, had to do all the paperwork and visa formalities and did many kms I decided to gather all the practical information regarding the border crossing, visa application, paper work and any other important information specially for overlanders or even backpackers on on my blog.
You can check it out at the following link:
Hope you find it useful.
Happy travels in West Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thane Movers @ http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-thane/
- 2 Get the Price List of Home and Office Relocations in Pune
- 3 http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/ # Home Moving Pune
- 4 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/vivacious-skin-serum-scam/
- 5 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 6 advise on joburg pls!
- 7 help with itinerary please
- 8 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 9 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 10 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 11 Township Tour Guide
- 12 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 15 Luggage restrictions
- 16 ISRAEL TRIP
- 17 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 18 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 19 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 20 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 21 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 22 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 23 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 24 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 25 Advice on East African trip