In 2012 we did a 4 months bike trip starting from Spain, passing through Morocco, Mauritania, Mali, Senegal, Guinea, Gambia and the back to Spain. As we crossed many borders, had to do all the paperwork and visa formalities and did many kms I decided to gather all the practical information regarding the border crossing, visa application, paper work and any other important information specially for overlanders or even backpackers on on my blog.
You can check it out at the following link:
Hope you find it useful.
Happy travels in West Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 0nlinE: GMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O GMAIL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Targin into Zambia
- 6 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 7 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 8 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 12 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 16 Passport question for International flight
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 Tour operator near me
- 19 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 22 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 23 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 24 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 25 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco