In 2012 we did a 4 months bike trip starting from Spain, passing through Morocco, Mauritania, Mali, Senegal, Guinea, Gambia and the back to Spain. As we crossed many borders, had to do all the paperwork and visa formalities and did many kms I decided to gather all the practical information regarding the border crossing, visa application, paper work and any other important information specially for overlanders or even backpackers on on my blog.
You can check it out at the following link:
Hope you find it useful.
Happy travels in West Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi, where to stay
- 2 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 3 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 4 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 5 Help plan African Safari
- 6 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 7 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 8 Tipping on Safari
- 9 Cape Town
- 10 Widerness Lodges
- 11 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 12 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 13 Cape Town -safety
- 14 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 15 SA itin review
- 16 Botswana safari in late November
- 17 Ferry to Morocco
- 18 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 19 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 20 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 21 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 22 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 25 Safe to Travel to Morocco