27 minutes ago
Please comment or give us your advise on our Zimbabwe itinerary. We are traveling to Zimbabwe end of August and we are about to finalize our below itinerary with the operator called ThisAndThat Safaris ( www.thisandthatsafaris.com)
below is our proposal:
- arrive in Bulawayo with Inter cape(coach) from South Africa
- sleep in Bulawayo (Burkes Paradise Lodge)
- Visit Rhodes Matopos National Park ( Cave Paintings & Rhodes Grave)
- next day drive to Hwange National Park, arrive in time to do afternoon drive in the park.
- sleep at the main camp in tents.
- Following day, do another early morning drive into the park till lunch time.
- Out of the park, have lunch at the main camp, relax and drive to Victoria Falls.
- Arrive in Victoria falls, sleep at the central camp site.
- In the morning, visit the falls, after lunch, walk with lions.
- On that same day, we intend to do sunset cruise.
- Following day, drive to Botswana and Zimbabwe boarder, our Guide from ThisAndThat Safaris drops us.
We are not very sure, if it is good to do this safari the other way round starting with Botswana or we can start with Zimbabwe. Or we can start in Victoria falls, then go to Hwange park, then to matopos and then we go to Botswana through Francis town?? But we seem not to find a reliable coach to Francis Town from Bulawayo ??
If you have experience on this kind of the trip, your advise will be much appreciated as we will not have any chance to visit Africa again.
Arigato gozaimasu !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 2 Itinerary Ideas
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 6 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 9 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 10 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 11 Kenya/Tanzania
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 2 nights in Dubai
- 14 16 hours in Qatar
- 15 Petra from Israel
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 A South African in Lusaka
- 18 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 19 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 22 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 23 Safari suggestions
- 24 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 25 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?