27 minutes ago
Please comment or give us your advise on our Zimbabwe itinerary. We are traveling to Zimbabwe end of August and we are about to finalize our below itinerary with the operator called ThisAndThat Safaris ( www.thisandthatsafaris.com)
below is our proposal:
- arrive in Bulawayo with Inter cape(coach) from South Africa
- sleep in Bulawayo (Burkes Paradise Lodge)
- Visit Rhodes Matopos National Park ( Cave Paintings & Rhodes Grave)
- next day drive to Hwange National Park, arrive in time to do afternoon drive in the park.
- sleep at the main camp in tents.
- Following day, do another early morning drive into the park till lunch time.
- Out of the park, have lunch at the main camp, relax and drive to Victoria Falls.
- Arrive in Victoria falls, sleep at the central camp site.
- In the morning, visit the falls, after lunch, walk with lions.
- On that same day, we intend to do sunset cruise.
- Following day, drive to Botswana and Zimbabwe boarder, our Guide from ThisAndThat Safaris drops us.
We are not very sure, if it is good to do this safari the other way round starting with Botswana or we can start with Zimbabwe. Or we can start in Victoria falls, then go to Hwange park, then to matopos and then we go to Botswana through Francis town?? But we seem not to find a reliable coach to Francis Town from Bulawayo ??
If you have experience on this kind of the trip, your advise will be much appreciated as we will not have any chance to visit Africa again.
Arigato gozaimasu !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Cairo International Airport
- 4 Petra from Israel
- 5 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 6 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 7 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 9 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 10 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 11 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 12 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 13 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 14 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 15 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 16 Dubai Guide
- 17 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 20 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 21 Loldia House Kenya
- 22 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 23 Alexandria
- 24 kicheche compared to porini
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya