After years of thinking about it I will be going to Iran next week for a two week holiday. I will arrive in Tehran on saturday afternoon on the 19th of December and leave Tehran on the 3rd of January at 3 AM.
I was wondering if you have any advice on the following itinerary. I have searched the forum but would just like to hear any advice or tips you could give.
As far as I can see this packs most of the classic places to visit in Iran. Tehran might seem a bit much but when I arrive I only have sunday 21 december as a full day. I would like to see Golestan Palace, but it's not open on Sunday, so I would visit that on saturday the 2nd of January.
My main interests are Persepolis and Ishafan, though I would also spend a night in the desert or a village/oasis next to it. Do you think Fahraj is a good choice for this?
Any advice or alterations you could give would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Pogo @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 4 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 7 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 9 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 10 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions