After years of thinking about it I will be going to Iran next week for a two week holiday. I will arrive in Tehran on saturday afternoon on the 19th of December and leave Tehran on the 3rd of January at 3 AM.
I was wondering if you have any advice on the following itinerary. I have searched the forum but would just like to hear any advice or tips you could give.
As far as I can see this packs most of the classic places to visit in Iran. Tehran might seem a bit much but when I arrive I only have sunday 21 december as a full day. I would like to see Golestan Palace, but it's not open on Sunday, so I would visit that on saturday the 2nd of January.
My main interests are Persepolis and Ishafan, though I would also spend a night in the desert or a village/oasis next to it. Do you think Fahraj is a good choice for this?
Any advice or alterations you could give would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 카지노게임방법 /ῷ θ ῷ/ [BUS]97.COM /ῷ θ ῷ/ 바카라게임
- 2 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 3 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 4 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 5 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 6 honeymoon place
- 7 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 10 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 11 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 12 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 13 Yom Hazikaron
- 14 Yom Haatzmaut
- 15 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 16 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 17 recomendation on African Safari company
- 18 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 19 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 20 One extra day in Jordan
- 21 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 22 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 23 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 24 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 25 Israel in Late October or November?