After years of thinking about it I will be going to Iran next week for a two week holiday. I will arrive in Tehran on saturday afternoon on the 19th of December and leave Tehran on the 3rd of January at 3 AM.
I was wondering if you have any advice on the following itinerary. I have searched the forum but would just like to hear any advice or tips you could give.
As far as I can see this packs most of the classic places to visit in Iran. Tehran might seem a bit much but when I arrive I only have sunday 21 december as a full day. I would like to see Golestan Palace, but it's not open on Sunday, so I would visit that on saturday the 2nd of January.
My main interests are Persepolis and Ishafan, though I would also spend a night in the desert or a village/oasis next to it. Do you think Fahraj is a good choice for this?
Any advice or alterations you could give would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/mosquitogo-patch/
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Buying merchandise
- 6 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 7 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Egypt January-February 2018
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 safari for the mobility impaired
- 13 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 14 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 15 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 16 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 17 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 18 Dining in Cape Town
- 19 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 20 Dubai plan
- 21 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 22 Israel with kids in August
- 23 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 24 Iran in May
- 25 South Africa in June