After years of thinking about it I will be going to Iran next week for a two week holiday. I will arrive in Tehran on saturday afternoon on the 19th of December and leave Tehran on the 3rd of January at 3 AM.
I was wondering if you have any advice on the following itinerary. I have searched the forum but would just like to hear any advice or tips you could give.
As far as I can see this packs most of the classic places to visit in Iran. Tehran might seem a bit much but when I arrive I only have sunday 21 december as a full day. I would like to see Golestan Palace, but it's not open on Sunday, so I would visit that on saturday the 2nd of January.
My main interests are Persepolis and Ishafan, though I would also spend a night in the desert or a village/oasis next to it. Do you think Fahraj is a good choice for this?
Any advice or alterations you could give would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 5 Uganda Visa
- 6 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 7 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 8 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 9 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 10 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 11 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 12 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 13 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 14 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Fes or Marrakech?
- 19 Transfer at JNB airport
- 20 Egypt - Need Help!
- 21 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 22 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 23 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 24 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 25 Adapter Plugs