Thinking about going to Apoka Lodge in Kidepo. Does anyone know if they have or are allowed to use open Land Rovers such as in Botswana, South Africa, etc. Fully open versus 4x4 with a pop-top.
Open Vehicles - Kidepo NP?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi airport
- 2 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 3 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 4 Dubai - Palm Island
- 5 Arabic language audio course
- 6 Egypt safe travel
- 7 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 UAE Desert Safari
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 12 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 13 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 14 South Africa in February?
- 15 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 Taste of Dubai
- 22 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 23 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 24 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town