We'll be traveling from DFW to VFA(Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) thru IAD(Dulles) & JNB this September.
I'm worried since there's only about 2hr of connection time at IAD on both directions of the airplane ticket.
SA7475 ( UAL 370 ) arriving IAD at 15:44 ( terminal D)
SA0208 ----------------leaving IAD at 17:40 ( terminal A)
SA0207--------------- arriving IAD at 10:20 ( terminal A ?)
SA7474( United Express/Mesa airline terminal A/C/D?) leaving IAD at 12:20
IAD airport map is little confusing to me, there are so many levels in the main terminal.
How do we get from terminal D to terminal A in the shortest time? do we have to go thru security again?
Also, what whould expect on the return trip? How long to expect for going thru immigration/customs? Do we have to go to the main terminal for immigration/customs, then go to A/C/D terminal for the United Express/Mesa airline flight?
We'll be bringing carry-on only.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 2 Real taste of Morocco and nomad life with Adrartravel
- 3 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 4 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 5 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 6 Suggestions for a group tour
- 7 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 8 Cape Town Itinerary
- 9 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 10 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 11 Car Rentals in Israel
- 12 Dubai hotels
- 13 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 14 Pulse Africa???
- 15 Kruger
- 16 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 17 Uganda Trip Report
- 18 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 19 itinerary any ideas?
- 20 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 21 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 22 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 23 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport