We'll be traveling from DFW to VFA(Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) thru IAD(Dulles) & JNB this September.
I'm worried since there's only about 2hr of connection time at IAD on both directions of the airplane ticket.
SA7475 ( UAL 370 ) arriving IAD at 15:44 ( terminal D)
SA0208 ----------------leaving IAD at 17:40 ( terminal A)
SA0207--------------- arriving IAD at 10:20 ( terminal A ?)
SA7474( United Express/Mesa airline terminal A/C/D?) leaving IAD at 12:20
IAD airport map is little confusing to me, there are so many levels in the main terminal.
How do we get from terminal D to terminal A in the shortest time? do we have to go thru security again?
Also, what whould expect on the return trip? How long to expect for going thru immigration/customs? Do we have to go to the main terminal for immigration/customs, then go to A/C/D terminal for the United Express/Mesa airline flight?
We'll be bringing carry-on only.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 2 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 3 Is the migration early this year
- 4 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 5 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 6 Cape Town Itinerary
- 7 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 8 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 9 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 12 Madagascar - your tips please
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Magnificant Morocco
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Africa Film Festival
- 23 Roar Africa reviews
- 24 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 25 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)