We'll be traveling from DFW to VFA(Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) thru IAD(Dulles) & JNB this September.
I'm worried since there's only about 2hr of connection time at IAD on both directions of the airplane ticket.
SA7475 ( UAL 370 ) arriving IAD at 15:44 ( terminal D)
SA0208 ----------------leaving IAD at 17:40 ( terminal A)
SA0207--------------- arriving IAD at 10:20 ( terminal A ?)
SA7474( United Express/Mesa airline terminal A/C/D?) leaving IAD at 12:20
IAD airport map is little confusing to me, there are so many levels in the main terminal.
How do we get from terminal D to terminal A in the shortest time? do we have to go thru security again?
Also, what whould expect on the return trip? How long to expect for going thru immigration/customs? Do we have to go to the main terminal for immigration/customs, then go to A/C/D terminal for the United Express/Mesa airline flight?
We'll be bringing carry-on only.
only 2hr connection time at IAD Dulles airport
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zambia Impressions
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 4 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 6 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 7 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 8 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 9 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Independent travel to Morocco - English speaking driver and A/C car needed
- 23 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 24 Morocco Advice
- 25 MOROCCO SOLO