We'll be traveling from DFW to VFA(Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) thru IAD(Dulles) & JNB this September.
I'm worried since there's only about 2hr of connection time at IAD on both directions of the airplane ticket.
SA7475 ( UAL 370 ) arriving IAD at 15:44 ( terminal D)
SA0208 ----------------leaving IAD at 17:40 ( terminal A)
SA0207--------------- arriving IAD at 10:20 ( terminal A ?)
SA7474( United Express/Mesa airline terminal A/C/D?) leaving IAD at 12:20
IAD airport map is little confusing to me, there are so many levels in the main terminal.
How do we get from terminal D to terminal A in the shortest time? do we have to go thru security again?
Also, what whould expect on the return trip? How long to expect for going thru immigration/customs? Do we have to go to the main terminal for immigration/customs, then go to A/C/D terminal for the United Express/Mesa airline flight?
We'll be bringing carry-on only.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 3 Safari photography help
- 4 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 5 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 6 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 7 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 8 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 9 Tanzania trip Advice
- 10 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 11 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 12 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 13 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 14 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 15 el gouna or soma bay????
- 16 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 17 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 18 Israel itinerary
- 19 Malawi with kiddos
- 20 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 21 Local Tanzania companies
- 22 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 24 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 25 Dubai Trip Idea