We'll be traveling from DFW to VFA(Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe) thru IAD(Dulles) & JNB this September.
I'm worried since there's only about 2hr of connection time at IAD on both directions of the airplane ticket.
SA7475 ( UAL 370 ) arriving IAD at 15:44 ( terminal D)
SA0208 ----------------leaving IAD at 17:40 ( terminal A)
SA0207--------------- arriving IAD at 10:20 ( terminal A ?)
SA7474( United Express/Mesa airline terminal A/C/D?) leaving IAD at 12:20
IAD airport map is little confusing to me, there are so many levels in the main terminal.
How do we get from terminal D to terminal A in the shortest time? do we have to go thru security again?
Also, what whould expect on the return trip? How long to expect for going thru immigration/customs? Do we have to go to the main terminal for immigration/customs, then go to A/C/D terminal for the United Express/Mesa airline flight?
We'll be bringing carry-on only.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 2 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 5 Best African Safari
- 6 VISA for Mozambique
- 7 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 8 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 9 beach visit after safari
- 10 Petra Wadi Rum
- 11 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 14 What is worth seeing in November?
- 15 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 16 Israeli Tour Guides
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen