My wife & I are going to South Africa for the first, and probably, the last time, sometime from May to August of 2013. We are going to plan for a two week trip. When would be the best time for weather concerns? We would prefer more warm weather, as opposed to being there in thier coldest time of winter. Also, does anyone have some good suggestions for an additional week to spend in Africa. Perhaps, we could fly to another country, there, to get more of a wonderful experience. I am a chef, so we would also like to experience some great local foods.
One week South Africa Photo Safari & one week of "what else"? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 SATURDAYS IN JERUSALEM
- 2 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 3 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 4 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 5 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 6 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 7 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 8 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 9 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 10 Morocco for 2 nights
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 12 MOROCCO SOLO
- 13 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 14 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 15 Looking for out of the way places
- 16 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 17 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 18 Tanzania Safari
- 19 Sabi Sands camps
- 20 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 21 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 22 trip report, morocco
- 23 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 24 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 25 East Africa summer 2014