My wife & I are going to South Africa for the first, and probably, the last time, sometime from May to August of 2013. We are going to plan for a two week trip. When would be the best time for weather concerns? We would prefer more warm weather, as opposed to being there in thier coldest time of winter. Also, does anyone have some good suggestions for an additional week to spend in Africa. Perhaps, we could fly to another country, there, to get more of a wonderful experience. I am a chef, so we would also like to experience some great local foods.
One week South Africa Photo Safari & one week of "what else"? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 fez accommodation
- 2 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 3 Iran Info, Please
- 4 Egypt safe travel
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 7 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 8 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 9 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 10 COME TO IRAN ...
- 11 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 12 what kind of phone
- 13 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 14 Johannesburg...?
- 15 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 16 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 17 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 18 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 19 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 20 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 21 Suggestions for a group tour
- 22 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 23 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 24 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 25 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai