My wife & I are going to South Africa for the first, and probably, the last time, sometime from May to August of 2013. We are going to plan for a two week trip. When would be the best time for weather concerns? We would prefer more warm weather, as opposed to being there in thier coldest time of winter. Also, does anyone have some good suggestions for an additional week to spend in Africa. Perhaps, we could fly to another country, there, to get more of a wonderful experience. I am a chef, so we would also like to experience some great local foods.
One week South Africa Photo Safari & one week of "what else"? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bidair at JNB
- 2 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 3 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 4 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 5 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 6 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 7 To go to Israel or not?
- 8 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 9 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 10 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 13 Dubai > Oman?
- 14 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 15 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 16 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 17 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 18 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 19 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 20 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 21 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 24 Awesome trip and still not done
- 25 South Africa