My wife & I are going to South Africa for the first, and probably, the last time, sometime from May to August of 2013. We are going to plan for a two week trip. When would be the best time for weather concerns? We would prefer more warm weather, as opposed to being there in thier coldest time of winter. Also, does anyone have some good suggestions for an additional week to spend in Africa. Perhaps, we could fly to another country, there, to get more of a wonderful experience. I am a chef, so we would also like to experience some great local foods.
One week South Africa Photo Safari & one week of "what else"? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 East Africa summer 2014
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 5 Cape Town Safety?
- 6 first time family safari in August 2014
- 7 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 8 Memory cards for camera
- 9 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 10 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 14 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 15 Help with Rwanda trip
- 16 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 17 Tel Aviv beaches
- 18 trip report, morocco
- 19 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 20 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 21 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 22 Morocco for 2 nights
- 23 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 24 Hotels in Nairobi
- 25 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)