My wife & I are going to South Africa for the first, and probably, the last time, sometime from May to August of 2013. We are going to plan for a two week trip. When would be the best time for weather concerns? We would prefer more warm weather, as opposed to being there in thier coldest time of winter. Also, does anyone have some good suggestions for an additional week to spend in Africa. Perhaps, we could fly to another country, there, to get more of a wonderful experience. I am a chef, so we would also like to experience some great local foods.
One week South Africa Photo Safari & one week of "what else"? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 2 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 3 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 4 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 5 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 6 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 7 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 8 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 9 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 10 Eilat to Petra
- 11 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 12 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 13 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 14 Cape Town Trip
- 15 Safaga activités
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 18 Jordan vacation
- 19 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 20 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 21 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 22 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 23 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Egypt with Zahi Hawass