My wife & I are going to South Africa for the first, and probably, the last time, sometime from May to August of 2013. We are going to plan for a two week trip. When would be the best time for weather concerns? We would prefer more warm weather, as opposed to being there in thier coldest time of winter. Also, does anyone have some good suggestions for an additional week to spend in Africa. Perhaps, we could fly to another country, there, to get more of a wonderful experience. I am a chef, so we would also like to experience some great local foods.
One week South Africa Photo Safari & one week of "what else"? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ideas about the trip.
- 2 3 days in Teheran
- 3 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 4 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 5 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 6 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 7 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 8 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 9 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 10 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 What camera to use on safari
- 13 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 14 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 15 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 16 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 17 To go to Israel or not?
- 18 Bidair at JNB
- 19 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 20 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 21 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 22 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 23 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 24 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 25 Dubai > Oman?