My wife & I are going to South Africa for the first, and probably, the last time, sometime from May to August of 2013. We are going to plan for a two week trip. When would be the best time for weather concerns? We would prefer more warm weather, as opposed to being there in thier coldest time of winter. Also, does anyone have some good suggestions for an additional week to spend in Africa. Perhaps, we could fly to another country, there, to get more of a wonderful experience. I am a chef, so we would also like to experience some great local foods.
One week South Africa Photo Safari & one week of "what else"? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 2 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 3 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 4 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 5 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 6 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 9 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 10 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 11 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 12 Things to see in Dubai
- 13 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 14 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 15 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 16 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 17 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 18 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 21 Tips for Israel
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco