My wife & I are going to South Africa for the first, and probably, the last time, sometime from May to August of 2013. We are going to plan for a two week trip. When would be the best time for weather concerns? We would prefer more warm weather, as opposed to being there in thier coldest time of winter. Also, does anyone have some good suggestions for an additional week to spend in Africa. Perhaps, we could fly to another country, there, to get more of a wonderful experience. I am a chef, so we would also like to experience some great local foods.
One week South Africa Photo Safari & one week of "what else"? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 2 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 3 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 6 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 7 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 8 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 9 Ebola and Morocco
- 10 Thompson Gazelle
- 11 Overland in West Africa
- 12 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 15 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 16 Morrocco and Cash
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 19 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 20 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 21 South Africa trip advices
- 22 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Tour to Morocco
- 25 Rhino conservation in S Africa