My wife & I are going to South Africa for the first, and probably, the last time, sometime from May to August of 2013. We are going to plan for a two week trip. When would be the best time for weather concerns? We would prefer more warm weather, as opposed to being there in thier coldest time of winter. Also, does anyone have some good suggestions for an additional week to spend in Africa. Perhaps, we could fly to another country, there, to get more of a wonderful experience. I am a chef, so we would also like to experience some great local foods.
One week South Africa Photo Safari & one week of "what else"? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 2 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 3 Travelust
- 4 Drinking on safari
- 5 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 6 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 7 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 8 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 11 Thinking about The Gambia
- 12 Independence Day in Israel
- 13 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 14 Shots for Morocco
- 15 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 16 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 17 Morroco Travel Guide
- 18 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 19 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 20 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 21 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 22 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 23 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 24 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 25 Abu Simbel or Valley of Kings?