My wife & I are going to South Africa for the first, and probably, the last time, sometime from May to August of 2013. We are going to plan for a two week trip. When would be the best time for weather concerns? We would prefer more warm weather, as opposed to being there in thier coldest time of winter. Also, does anyone have some good suggestions for an additional week to spend in Africa. Perhaps, we could fly to another country, there, to get more of a wonderful experience. I am a chef, so we would also like to experience some great local foods.
One week South Africa Photo Safari & one week of "what else"? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 2 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 5 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 6 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 7 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 8 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 9 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 10 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 11 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 12 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 13 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 14 Uganda Travel Planning
- 15 Israel and Jordan
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back