I am traveling with 6 FUN women (35-40) and we have one night in Tel Aviv after arriving from NY (red eye) before hooking up with our tour group the next day. We land in Tel Aviv at 2:40 PM and we have to back at the airport by 1:00 pm the next day to meet our group.
Any advice on a hotel?? We will probably be exhausted but we don't want to waste a night and do nothing.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 2 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 3 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 4 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 5 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 6 Israel itinerary
- 7 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 8 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 9 Safari photography help
- 10 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 11 Travel within Africa
- 12 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 13 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 14 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 15 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 16 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 17 Tanzania trip Advice
- 18 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 21 el gouna or soma bay????
- 22 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 23 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 24 Malawi with kiddos
- 25 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016