I am traveling with 6 FUN women (35-40) and we have one night in Tel Aviv after arriving from NY (red eye) before hooking up with our tour group the next day. We land in Tel Aviv at 2:40 PM and we have to back at the airport by 1:00 pm the next day to meet our group.
Any advice on a hotel?? We will probably be exhausted but we don't want to waste a night and do nothing.
One night in Tel Aviv
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zambia Impressions
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 4 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 6 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 7 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 8 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 9 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Independent travel to Morocco - English speaking driver and A/C car needed
- 23 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 24 Morocco Advice
- 25 MOROCCO SOLO