I am traveling with 6 FUN women (35-40) and we have one night in Tel Aviv after arriving from NY (red eye) before hooking up with our tour group the next day. We land in Tel Aviv at 2:40 PM and we have to back at the airport by 1:00 pm the next day to meet our group.
Any advice on a hotel?? We will probably be exhausted but we don't want to waste a night and do nothing.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 magic wallets+27789444940 johannesburg/pretoria/limpopo/mpumalanga
- 2 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 3 Oman...ideas for active travel?
- 4 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 5 experiences with African travel Resource
- 6 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 7 name issue
- 8 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 9 Madagascar suggestions
- 10 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 11 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 12 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 13 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 14 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 15 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 16 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 17 Single traveler
- 18 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 19 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 20 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 23 morocco help please
- 24 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 25 Botswana - Oct vs June