I am traveling with 6 FUN women (35-40) and we have one night in Tel Aviv after arriving from NY (red eye) before hooking up with our tour group the next day. We land in Tel Aviv at 2:40 PM and we have to back at the airport by 1:00 pm the next day to meet our group.
Any advice on a hotel?? We will probably be exhausted but we don't want to waste a night and do nothing.
One night in Tel Aviv
- 1 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 2 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 3 My trip to Egypt .....
- 4 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 5 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 6 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 7 Safari and Beach in June
- 8 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 9 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 14 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 15 Homestay Accomodation
- 16 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 17 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??