I am traveling with 6 FUN women (35-40) and we have one night in Tel Aviv after arriving from NY (red eye) before hooking up with our tour group the next day. We land in Tel Aviv at 2:40 PM and we have to back at the airport by 1:00 pm the next day to meet our group.
Any advice on a hotel?? We will probably be exhausted but we don't want to waste a night and do nothing.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 First Trip to Africa
- 3 Jordan - a very good trip, more or less
- 4 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 5 footwear for primate tracking
- 6 Renting a cell phone in Johannesburg aiport
- 7 22 Days at 4 Camps in Southern Tanzania - Ruaha and Selous
- 8 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 9 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 10 Morocco Trip Report
- 11 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 12 Morocco in October 2015
- 13 Remembering Palmyra
- 14 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 15 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 16 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 17 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 18 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 19 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 20 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 21 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 22 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 23 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 24 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 25 Transit visa