Due to changes in my original plans, I am unfortunately constrained to cancel my trip to East Africa for now and forego my reservation for June 29th for the Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda. I paid for this permit in March 2007 but now I either have to postpone my reservation for another date (which I am still not sure of) or offer it for sale. I have spoken with UWA and they are willing to sell this June 29th permit for me. The price is $375. Please note that the tickets are going up on July 1st and will be selling for $500. This is a high season and according to UWA all reservations for July and August are sold out. If you are interested in purchasing this ticket, please let me know as soon as possible so I can inform UWA to release this spot for you and sell you the ticket. Please only serious buyers need to respond. Thank you.
One Bwindi Permit available for June 29th
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 The African Guide to Balloon Safari
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Zambia Impressions
- 4 Taste of Dubai
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 7 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 8 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 11 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 12 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 13 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015