Africa & the Middle East Forums

Post New Topic

Recent Activity

View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
  1. 1 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
  2. 2 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
  3. 3 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
  4. 4 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
  5. 5 Safari in South Africa
  6. 6 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
  7. 7 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
  8. 8 Safari in Kruger National Park
  9. 9 Trip Report Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
  10. 10 Trip Report Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
  11. 11 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
  12. 12 Trip Report Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
  13. 13 Safari travel agent suggestions?
  14. 14 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
  15. 15 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
  16. 16 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
  17. 17 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
  18. 18 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
  19. 19 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
  20. 20 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
  21. 21 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
  22. 22 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
  23. 23 Advice on private tour Morocco
  24. 24 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
  25. 25 Wilson airport transfer to NBO
View next 25 » Back to the top

One Bwindi Permit available for June 29th

Due to changes in my original plans, I am unfortunately constrained to cancel my trip to East Africa for now and forego my reservation for June 29th for the Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda. I paid for this permit in March 2007 but now I either have to postpone my reservation for another date (which I am still not sure of) or offer it for sale. I have spoken with UWA and they are willing to sell this June 29th permit for me. The price is $375. Please note that the tickets are going up on July 1st and will be selling for $500. This is a high season and according to UWA all reservations for July and August are sold out. If you are interested in purchasing this ticket, please let me know as soon as possible so I can inform UWA to release this spot for you and sell you the ticket. Please only serious buyers need to respond. Thank you.

No Replies |Back to top

Sign in to comment.

Advertisement