Due to changes in my original plans, I am unfortunately constrained to cancel my trip to East Africa for now and forego my reservation for June 29th for the Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda. I paid for this permit in March 2007 but now I either have to postpone my reservation for another date (which I am still not sure of) or offer it for sale. I have spoken with UWA and they are willing to sell this June 29th permit for me. The price is $375. Please note that the tickets are going up on July 1st and will be selling for $500. This is a high season and according to UWA all reservations for July and August are sold out. If you are interested in purchasing this ticket, please let me know as soon as possible so I can inform UWA to release this spot for you and sell you the ticket. Please only serious buyers need to respond. Thank you.
One Bwindi Permit available for June 29th
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 2 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 3 14 day South Africa + Zimabawe with Gate 1 - Excellent Trip
- 4 Israel and Petra
- 5 Morocco for 2 nights
- 6 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 7 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 8 Magnificant Morocco
- 9 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 israel and petra
- 12 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 13 Memory cards for camera
- 14 World Travel Expert
- 15 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 16 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 17 Tanzania Safari
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 20 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 21 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip
- 22 Namibia and Botswana trip report: an indipendent 4x4 safari
- 23 Uganda Trip Report May 2012
- 24 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 25 Tanzania Visa on Arrival requirements?