Due to changes in my original plans, I am unfortunately constrained to cancel my trip to East Africa for now and forego my reservation for June 29th for the Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda. I paid for this permit in March 2007 but now I either have to postpone my reservation for another date (which I am still not sure of) or offer it for sale. I have spoken with UWA and they are willing to sell this June 29th permit for me. The price is $375. Please note that the tickets are going up on July 1st and will be selling for $500. This is a high season and according to UWA all reservations for July and August are sold out. If you are interested in purchasing this ticket, please let me know as soon as possible so I can inform UWA to release this spot for you and sell you the ticket. Please only serious buyers need to respond. Thank you.
One Bwindi Permit available for June 29th
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 4 Questions about Chobe
- 5 What camera to use on safari
- 6 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 7 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 8 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 9 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 10 India
- 11 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 12 Ideas about the trip.
- 13 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 14 3 days in Teheran
- 15 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 16 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 17 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 18 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 19 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 20 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 21 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 22 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 23 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 24 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 25 To go to Israel or not?