Due to changes in my original plans, I am unfortunately constrained to cancel my trip to East Africa for now and forego my reservation for June 29th for the Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda. I paid for this permit in March 2007 but now I either have to postpone my reservation for another date (which I am still not sure of) or offer it for sale. I have spoken with UWA and they are willing to sell this June 29th permit for me. The price is $375. Please note that the tickets are going up on July 1st and will be selling for $500. This is a high season and according to UWA all reservations for July and August are sold out. If you are interested in purchasing this ticket, please let me know as soon as possible so I can inform UWA to release this spot for you and sell you the ticket. Please only serious buyers need to respond. Thank you.
One Bwindi Permit available for June 29th
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 2 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 3 Jordan safety concerns
- 4 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 5 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 6 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 7 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 8 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 9 A family safari in Tanzania
- 10 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Uganda Trip Report
- 13 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 14 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 15 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 16 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 17 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 18 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 19 Boutique hotels in israel
- 20 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 21 Short layover at JNB
- 22 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 24 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 25 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?