My husband and I are considering Oman for a 7 to 10 day trip. Normally, we like to be active (have done some Backroads & other bike trips) but that can include hiking, biking, snorkeling as well as culture. We have been to Morocco so have done the tent in the sand but wondered what we can experience throughout the country. Do they have any sand skiing or surfing like Matt Lauer recently did in Namibia. Please provide any thoughts or good resources.
Oman...ideas for active travel?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 2 Help with Rwanda trip
- 3 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 4 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 5 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 6 Tel Aviv beaches
- 7 Memory cards for camera
- 8 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 11 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 12 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 13 Morocco for 2 nights
- 14 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 15 Sabi Sands camps
- 16 Hotels in Nairobi
- 17 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 18 Rwanda trip report
- 19 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 20 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 21 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 22 israel and petra
- 23 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 24 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 25 Israel and Petra