My husband and I are considering Oman for a 7 to 10 day trip. Normally, we like to be active (have done some Backroads & other bike trips) but that can include hiking, biking, snorkeling as well as culture. We have been to Morocco so have done the tent in the sand but wondered what we can experience throughout the country. Do they have any sand skiing or surfing like Matt Lauer recently did in Namibia. Please provide any thoughts or good resources.
Oman...ideas for active travel?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 2 Where can I get the online watches?
- 3 Report review : Wonderful Time in Tanzania with swahili paradise tours
- 4 Safari on a budget!
- 5 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 6 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 7 fez accommodation
- 8 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 9 Iran Info, Please
- 10 Egypt safe travel
- 11 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 12 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 13 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 14 COME TO IRAN ...
- 15 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 16 what kind of phone
- 17 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 18 Johannesburg...?
- 19 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 20 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 21 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 22 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 23 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 24 Suggestions for a group tour
- 25 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May