My husband and I are considering Oman for a 7 to 10 day trip. Normally, we like to be active (have done some Backroads & other bike trips) but that can include hiking, biking, snorkeling as well as culture. We have been to Morocco so have done the tent in the sand but wondered what we can experience throughout the country. Do they have any sand skiing or surfing like Matt Lauer recently did in Namibia. Please provide any thoughts or good resources.
Oman...ideas for active travel?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 20 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 21 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 25 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village