I'm planning to visit Oman in November this year. Do you know what are the possibilities of cheap accomodation in Oman? Any chances for tent camping or youth hostels? We haven't choose the places we want to see so far, but we will have about 2 weeks for Oman.
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
Oman- cheap accomodation
- 1 phone service
- 2 Tanzania in 2014
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 9 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 10 Morocco - private tour operators
- 11 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 14 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Living in Morocco.
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 22 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 24 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 25 Makoa-Farm Tanzania