I'm planning to visit Oman in November this year. Do you know what are the possibilities of cheap accomodation in Oman? Any chances for tent camping or youth hostels? We haven't choose the places we want to see so far, but we will have about 2 weeks for Oman.
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town Itinerary
- 2 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 3 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 4 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 5 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 6 Car Rentals in Israel
- 7 Dubai hotels
- 8 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 9 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 10 Pulse Africa???
- 11 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 12 Kruger
- 13 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 14 Uganda Trip Report
- 15 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 16 itinerary any ideas?
- 17 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 18 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 19 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 20 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 21 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 22 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 23 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 24 Safari buddies - late August
- 25 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip