I'm planning to visit Oman in November this year. Do you know what are the possibilities of cheap accomodation in Oman? Any chances for tent camping or youth hostels? We haven't choose the places we want to see so far, but we will have about 2 weeks for Oman.
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advise
- 2 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 3 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 4 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 5 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 6 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 7 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 8 Insect Repellent
- 9 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 10 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 11 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 12 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 13 house exchange
- 14 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 15 casablanca airport taxis
- 16 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 17 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 18 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 19 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 20 Tiberias with kids
- 21 Lion World
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 25 Mpumalanga visit