I'm planning to visit Oman in November this year. Do you know what are the possibilities of cheap accomodation in Oman? Any chances for tent camping or youth hostels? We haven't choose the places we want to see so far, but we will have about 2 weeks for Oman.
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
Oman- cheap accomodation
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 2 Recent experience with Around Morocco or Authentic Morocco Tours
- 3 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 4 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 5 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 8 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 9 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 10 Safari on a budget!
- 11 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 12 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 13 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 14 Things to see in Dubai
- 15 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 16 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 17 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 18 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 19 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 20 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 21 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 22 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 23 Tips for Israel
- 24 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 25 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza