I'm planning to visit Oman in November this year. Do you know what are the possibilities of cheap accomodation in Oman? Any chances for tent camping or youth hostels? We haven't choose the places we want to see so far, but we will have about 2 weeks for Oman.
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 2 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 3 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 4 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 5 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 6 Trip to Petra
- 7 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 8 Cape Town -safety
- 9 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 10 Trip to Merzouga
- 11 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 12 Swaziland in January
- 13 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 14 good internet connection option Meknes
- 15 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 16 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 19 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 20 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 21 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 22 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 25 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city