We are planning a visit to Namibia in October 2004. I am very interested in the work of AfriCat and want to stay at Okonjima Lodge. Can anyone tell me of their experience in visiting there? We also plan to stay at Ongava Lodge...again, what can you tell me? Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 2 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 3 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 6 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 7 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 12 Uganda Travel Planning
- 13 Israel and Jordan
- 14 Green Season Safari Questions
- 15 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 16 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 17 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 20 Northern Circuit tour company
- 21 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 22 Oman Trip Report
- 23 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 24 A Look Back
- 25 Morocco photo gallery and tourist attractions