WOW what a great trip!!!! Traveled in October with United Travel Group. Everything went so well and loved it all. The lodges were great, food was good and local tour guides used were Rangers and Pollmans. Both were very good. Best part of the trip was my side adventure to Ngamba Island in Uganda which I booked thru their own travel site on-line. I just cant say enough about the place and how much I loved it. Had wonderful encounters with all the wildlife in both Kenya and Tanzania. Loved Amboseli and the lodge Ol Tukai. Most of the other lodges were Sopa and they were good. Weather was great and everything went off without a hitch. Happy to answer any questions from future travelers.
October trip to Knya, Tanzania and Uganda
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Unbelievable Day trip to paradise valley
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Novice Safari question
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 9 Quick question about Kenya..
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 12 Morocco in April 2014
- 13 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 14 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September