WOW what a great trip!!!! Traveled in October with United Travel Group. Everything went so well and loved it all. The lodges were great, food was good and local tour guides used were Rangers and Pollmans. Both were very good. Best part of the trip was my side adventure to Ngamba Island in Uganda which I booked thru their own travel site on-line. I just cant say enough about the place and how much I loved it. Had wonderful encounters with all the wildlife in both Kenya and Tanzania. Loved Amboseli and the lodge Ol Tukai. Most of the other lodges were Sopa and they were good. Weather was great and everything went off without a hitch. Happy to answer any questions from future travelers.
October trip to Knya, Tanzania and Uganda
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 2 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 3 Cape Town Safety?
- 4 first time family safari in August 2014
- 5 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 6 Memory cards for camera
- 7 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Sabi Sands camps
- 10 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 11 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 12 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 13 Help with Rwanda trip
- 14 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 15 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 16 Tel Aviv beaches
- 17 trip report, morocco
- 18 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 21 Morocco for 2 nights
- 22 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 23 Hotels in Nairobi
- 24 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 25 Rwanda trip report