WOW what a great trip!!!! Traveled in October with United Travel Group. Everything went so well and loved it all. The lodges were great, food was good and local tour guides used were Rangers and Pollmans. Both were very good. Best part of the trip was my side adventure to Ngamba Island in Uganda which I booked thru their own travel site on-line. I just cant say enough about the place and how much I loved it. Had wonderful encounters with all the wildlife in both Kenya and Tanzania. Loved Amboseli and the lodge Ol Tukai. Most of the other lodges were Sopa and they were good. Weather was great and everything went off without a hitch. Happy to answer any questions from future travelers.
October trip to Knya, Tanzania and Uganda
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 2 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 7 Morocco for 2 nights
- 8 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 9 MOROCCO SOLO
- 10 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 11 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 12 Looking for out of the way places
- 13 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 14 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 15 Tanzania Safari
- 16 Sabi Sands camps
- 17 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 trip report, morocco
- 20 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 21 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 22 East Africa summer 2014
- 23 Cape Town Safety?
- 24 first time family safari in August 2014
- 25 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...