WOW what a great trip!!!! Traveled in October with United Travel Group. Everything went so well and loved it all. The lodges were great, food was good and local tour guides used were Rangers and Pollmans. Both were very good. Best part of the trip was my side adventure to Ngamba Island in Uganda which I booked thru their own travel site on-line. I just cant say enough about the place and how much I loved it. Had wonderful encounters with all the wildlife in both Kenya and Tanzania. Loved Amboseli and the lodge Ol Tukai. Most of the other lodges were Sopa and they were good. Weather was great and everything went off without a hitch. Happy to answer any questions from future travelers.
October trip to Knya, Tanzania and Uganda
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good reads
- 2 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 3 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 4 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 5 South Africa in February?
- 6 Morocco Advice
- 7 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 8 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 9 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 10 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 11 3-week tour at Egypt
- 12 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 13 Beirut
- 14 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 15 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 16 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 17 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 18 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 19 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 22 I'm going on safari for free!
- 23 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 24 Dubai first time
- 25 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June