WOW what a great trip!!!! Traveled in October with United Travel Group. Everything went so well and loved it all. The lodges were great, food was good and local tour guides used were Rangers and Pollmans. Both were very good. Best part of the trip was my side adventure to Ngamba Island in Uganda which I booked thru their own travel site on-line. I just cant say enough about the place and how much I loved it. Had wonderful encounters with all the wildlife in both Kenya and Tanzania. Loved Amboseli and the lodge Ol Tukai. Most of the other lodges were Sopa and they were good. Weather was great and everything went off without a hitch. Happy to answer any questions from future travelers.
October trip to Knya, Tanzania and Uganda
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 Bugs n' Botswana
- 4 Safari Cost Comparison
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia