Africa & the Middle East Forums

Post New Topic

Recent Activity

View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
  1. 1 http://wellnessincredible.com/testo-pure-prime/
  2. 2 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
  3. 3 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
  4. 4 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
  5. 5 recommendations for first Africa safari?
  6. 6 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
  7. 7 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
  8. 8 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
  9. 9 Trip Report first family kenyan safari trip report
  10. 10 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
  11. 11 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
  12. 12 Passport pages stuck together
  13. 13 Self drive tour south africa
  14. 14 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
  15. 15 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
  16. 16 Flight to italy then To Romani
  17. 17 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
  18. 18 Duba activities - help deciding
  19. 19 Eilat
  20. 20 recommendations for AI islands
  21. 21 Trip Report Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
  22. 22 Petra from Israel
  23. 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
  24. 24 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
  25. 25 16hours transit at Doha
View next 25 » Back to the top

October 2011 Botswana, Zambia, Cape Town

Jump to last reply

We are just beginning to plan a possible October trip and the following has been put to us as possible itinerary. No prices yet, as we need to consider itinerary first.

3 nts Duba Plains Camp
2 or 3 nts Little Kwara
3 nts Lagoon Camp
3 nts Lebala Camp
1 nt Zambezi Sun
5 nts Chiawa Camp; or combine with Old Mondoro for 7 nights.

These camps offer combined-nights discounts. I just want some feedback on the camps and locations if you have any knowledge, and if it's not better to skip the 'combos' and go to a different location or stay longer in fewer camps?

The reason for the and /or is we've been presented 2 itineraries based on availability. One begins 11 Oct and the other which begins 21 Oct. Also possible is doing the reverse beginning 23 Oct. I know it will be hot, and we want to be out before the rains really begin.

I left out details like transfers, we'll be flying, etc.

Help?

5 Replies |Back to top

Sign in to comment.

Advertisement