We are 4 ladies - in our 40' and 50's - planning a trip to Egypt for February. I know that Oberoi is a good cruise line - I've gone to their web site and tried to find cruise reviews but I haven't found the answer to my question. One of our ladies really enjoys a bath instead of a shower. Our cruise this year in China did have small bathtubs/showers. Can any of you who have been on the Oberoi Philea tell me if there are tubs? Also - are the meals all buffet or are there some where you can order from the menu? We'd love to hear anything about the cruise from those of you who have taken it. Thanks
Oberoi Philea Cruise Ship Questions
- 1 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 4 Tanzania in 2014
- 5 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 6 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 7 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 8 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 9 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 11 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 12 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 13 Africa Safari
- 14 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 15 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 16 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 19 Morocco - private tour operators
- 20 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 21 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 22 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 23 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 24 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 25 Kruger Park trip