I booked OAT's Ultimate Africa trip for Oct 2007 unfortunately before I was a member of Fodor's and didn't do much research. My bad but I was also rushed by OAT on my decision as they claimed only one single spot left for the entire year (find that hard to believe but....). I have been to Africa 12 times on my own but sometimes it gets pretty lonely so I decided to try a group tour this year. I chose OAT because my Adventure Club (mostly in their 50's) uses OAT all the time and loves them. However, after reading the post here on Fodors I'm starting to get a little nervous that the age group may be a little, ok a lot older than I. I'm in my early 40's and love to hang out with folks in their 50's and 60's but I'm hearing these groups could be 70's and 80's. Would someone please reassure me that I'm not on the elder tour and I will be with some fit, fun people?
OAT age question
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Quick question about Kenya..
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Morocco in April 2014
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report