I booked OAT's Ultimate Africa trip for Oct 2007 unfortunately before I was a member of Fodor's and didn't do much research. My bad but I was also rushed by OAT on my decision as they claimed only one single spot left for the entire year (find that hard to believe but....). I have been to Africa 12 times on my own but sometimes it gets pretty lonely so I decided to try a group tour this year. I chose OAT because my Adventure Club (mostly in their 50's) uses OAT all the time and loves them. However, after reading the post here on Fodors I'm starting to get a little nervous that the age group may be a little, ok a lot older than I. I'm in my early 40's and love to hang out with folks in their 50's and 60's but I'm hearing these groups could be 70's and 80's. Would someone please reassure me that I'm not on the elder tour and I will be with some fit, fun people?
OAT age question
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 5 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 8 Bugs n' Botswana
- 9 Group Trip to Israel
- 10 My Trip to Palestine
- 11 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 12 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 13 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 16 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 19 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 20 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 23 Homestay Accomodation
- 24 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 25 Morocco with Desert Majesty