I booked OAT's Ultimate Africa trip for Oct 2007 unfortunately before I was a member of Fodor's and didn't do much research. My bad but I was also rushed by OAT on my decision as they claimed only one single spot left for the entire year (find that hard to believe but....). I have been to Africa 12 times on my own but sometimes it gets pretty lonely so I decided to try a group tour this year. I chose OAT because my Adventure Club (mostly in their 50's) uses OAT all the time and loves them. However, after reading the post here on Fodors I'm starting to get a little nervous that the age group may be a little, ok a lot older than I. I'm in my early 40's and love to hang out with folks in their 50's and 60's but I'm hearing these groups could be 70's and 80's. Would someone please reassure me that I'm not on the elder tour and I will be with some fit, fun people?
OAT age question
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 2 Dubai first time
- 3 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 4 Keeping Kenya Adventure Weird....Cheap...Delicious
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Zambia Impressions
- 7 Taste of Dubai
- 8 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 9 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 10 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 13 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 14 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 15 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 18 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 19 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 20 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 21 Dubai and/or Oman
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 24 Morocco Advice
- 25 MOROCCO SOLO