I booked OAT's Ultimate Africa trip for Oct 2007 unfortunately before I was a member of Fodor's and didn't do much research. My bad but I was also rushed by OAT on my decision as they claimed only one single spot left for the entire year (find that hard to believe but....). I have been to Africa 12 times on my own but sometimes it gets pretty lonely so I decided to try a group tour this year. I chose OAT because my Adventure Club (mostly in their 50's) uses OAT all the time and loves them. However, after reading the post here on Fodors I'm starting to get a little nervous that the age group may be a little, ok a lot older than I. I'm in my early 40's and love to hang out with folks in their 50's and 60's but I'm hearing these groups could be 70's and 80's. Would someone please reassure me that I'm not on the elder tour and I will be with some fit, fun people?
OAT age question
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco for 2 nights
- 2 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 3 MOROCCO SOLO
- 4 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 5 Looking for out of the way places
- 6 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 9 Tanzania Safari
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 13 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 16 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 17 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 18 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 19 East Africa summer 2014
- 20 Cape Town Safety?
- 21 first time family safari in August 2014
- 22 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 23 Memory cards for camera
- 24 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation