I booked OAT's Ultimate Africa trip for Oct 2007 unfortunately before I was a member of Fodor's and didn't do much research. My bad but I was also rushed by OAT on my decision as they claimed only one single spot left for the entire year (find that hard to believe but....). I have been to Africa 12 times on my own but sometimes it gets pretty lonely so I decided to try a group tour this year. I chose OAT because my Adventure Club (mostly in their 50's) uses OAT all the time and loves them. However, after reading the post here on Fodors I'm starting to get a little nervous that the age group may be a little, ok a lot older than I. I'm in my early 40's and love to hang out with folks in their 50's and 60's but I'm hearing these groups could be 70's and 80's. Would someone please reassure me that I'm not on the elder tour and I will be with some fit, fun people?
OAT age question
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 2 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 3 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 4 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 7 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 9 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 10 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 11 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 12 Safari on a budget!
- 13 Tips for Israel
- 14 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 15 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Road To Morocco Tours
- 18 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 19 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 20 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 22 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 23 Rwanda
- 24 Egypt safe travel
- 25 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?