We're flying into Namibia for a few nights in between Cape Town and Botswana so that we can see the dunes. Do you recommend 2 or 3 nights in Sossusvlei? Which is better for a honeymoon - Sossusvlei Mountain Lodge or Sossusvlei Wilderness Camp?
Number of Nights & Lodge
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 2 Johannesburg
- 3 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 4 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 5 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 6 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 7 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 8 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 9 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 10 Transiting through Cairo
- 11 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 12 South Africa in February?
- 13 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 16 Car Rentals in Israel
- 17 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 18 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 19 Morocco to portugal
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 22 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 23 Independence Day in Israel
- 24 Drinking on safari
- 25 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners