My husband and I are doing our first trip to Africa in November and were originally slated to do 2 nights at Rhotia Valley to do the Crater and Lake Manyara (my husband really wants to do a night drive) and then fly over to stay at Sayari for 4 nights. Now we're debating doing 2 nights at Oliver's and 2 nights at Sayari. We just went to India last year, so I'm wary of trying to squeeze in too much when traveling in developing countries. Can I get some feedback on whether 2 nights in Oliver's is worth splitting up the trip? Is 4 nights at Sayari too long? We're ending the trip with 4 nights in Zanzibar. Thank you for your advice!
November Safari Itinerary: Rhotia, Oliver's, Sayari
- 1 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 2 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Kruger Park trip
- 5 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 6 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 7 Morocco - private tour operators
- 8 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 9 Africa Safari
- 10 phone service
- 11 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 12 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 13 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 14 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 15 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 16 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 17 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 18 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 19 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 20 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 21 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 22 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 23 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 24 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 25 Shipping from Morocco - Help!