We are planning a mobile camping safari in Tanzania for november 2011, and would really appreciate some feedback on our proposed itinerary. Are we doing this the right way starting with Serengeti or should we do it some other way around?
Hiking in the Ngorongoro, has anybody tried that, what was your experience? Our aim with it is to get out of the car and really just enjoy beeing out on our own and see, smell and feel nature. We also have a day with the Hadzabe at Lake Eyasi which I have read quite a lot about, still a bit uncertain if this is right.
Our itinerary is:
>> dag 1: Serengeti (Seronera)
>> dag 2: Serengeti (Seronera)
>> dag 3: Serengeti (Lobo)
>> dag 4: Serengeti (Lobo)
>> dag 5: Serengeti (Ngorongoro)
>> dag 6: Ngorongoro-kratern
>> dag 7: Ngorongoro (Walking, Empakaai-crater, Olmoti-crater)
>> dag 8: Ngorongoro (Ilimisigiyo trail)
>> dag 9: Lake Eyasi ( visit Hadzabe)
>> dag 10: Tarangire
>> dag 11: Tarangire
The day before and after we will stay at Pamoja Expeditions Lodge in Arusha. Our operator is dahlsafaris, a small owner run safari company with a swedish owner living in Tanzania.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 로하이양방 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco