We are planning a mobile camping safari in Tanzania for november 2011, and would really appreciate some feedback on our proposed itinerary. Are we doing this the right way starting with Serengeti or should we do it some other way around?
Hiking in the Ngorongoro, has anybody tried that, what was your experience? Our aim with it is to get out of the car and really just enjoy beeing out on our own and see, smell and feel nature. We also have a day with the Hadzabe at Lake Eyasi which I have read quite a lot about, still a bit uncertain if this is right.
Our itinerary is:
>> dag 1: Serengeti (Seronera)
>> dag 2: Serengeti (Seronera)
>> dag 3: Serengeti (Lobo)
>> dag 4: Serengeti (Lobo)
>> dag 5: Serengeti (Ngorongoro)
>> dag 6: Ngorongoro-kratern
>> dag 7: Ngorongoro (Walking, Empakaai-crater, Olmoti-crater)
>> dag 8: Ngorongoro (Ilimisigiyo trail)
>> dag 9: Lake Eyasi ( visit Hadzabe)
>> dag 10: Tarangire
>> dag 11: Tarangire
The day before and after we will stay at Pamoja Expeditions Lodge in Arusha. Our operator is dahlsafaris, a small owner run safari company with a swedish owner living in Tanzania.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions and comments.
November in Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 2 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 3 Zambia Impressions
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 6 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015