I am new here and new to Africa. I am getting married on November 19 and am thinking on a safari + zanzibar. I asked ATR a proposal and here is what they sent:
21NOV2005 Arrival Nairobi / Kilimanjaro / Dar Es Salaam?
21NOV2005 Arusha : Moivaro Coffee Lodge
22NOV2005 Safari : Tarangire Mawe Ninga Lodge
23NOV2005 Safari : Tarangire Mawe Ninga Lodge
24NOV2005 Safari : Serengeti Olduvai Camp
25NOV2005 Safari : Serengeti Ronjo Fly-camp
26NOV2005 Safari : Serengeti Ronjo Fly-camp
27NOV2005 Fly : Manyara to Zanzibar
27NOV2005 Zanzibar : Matemwe Bungalows
28NOV2005 Zanzibar : Matemwe Bungalows
29NOV2005 Zanzibar : Matemwe Bungalows
30NOV2005 Zanzibar : Matemwe Bungalows
01DEC2005 Zanzibar : Matemwe Bungalows
02DEC2005 Zanzibar : Matemwe Bungalows
Price per pax: USD$ 3.400 (excluding internation flights)
I have been looking aroun and I also see that CCAfrica has some nice offers, like Wonders of Tanzania and Treasures of Tanzania, but they are more expensive.
Can someone give me some lights here? Is there any other lodge you would suggest? We, of course, will like to be quiet (not with large groups) and avoid group trips. We prefer genuine, cool, small lodgings rather than the touristic package trips but would like it to be confortable and with nice design considering the nature of the trip.
This is just the first step, but any help is really welcome!!!
November - Honeymoon
- 1 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 2 Tanzania in 2014
- 3 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 6 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 7 Morocco - private tour operators
- 8 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 9 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 10 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 Tangier - A four day city break
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.