So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Northern Circuit tour company
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 4 Morocco to portugal
- 5 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 6 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 7 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 8 Independence Day in Israel
- 9 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 10 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 11 Drinking on safari
- 12 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 13 Travelust
- 14 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 15 Shots for Morocco
- 16 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 17 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 18 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 21 Thinking about The Gambia
- 22 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 23 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 24 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 25 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR