So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Northern Circuit tour company
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi airport
- 2 Dubai - Palm Island
- 3 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 4 Arabic language audio course
- 5 Egypt safe travel
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 7 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 UAE Desert Safari
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 12 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 13 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 14 South Africa in February?
- 15 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 Taste of Dubai
- 22 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 23 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 24 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town