So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 4 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 5 Buying merchandise
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 8 Egypt January-February 2018
- 9 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 10 safari for the mobility impaired
- 11 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 12 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 15 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 16 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 17 Dining in Cape Town
- 18 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 19 Dubai plan
- 20 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 21 Israel with kids in August
- 22 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 23 Iran in May
- 24 South Africa in June
- 25 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question