So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel Transportation
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 4 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 5 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 What you do not know about East Africa.
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 10 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 11 Morocco help
- 12 First trip to Africa
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 15 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 16 IRAN
- 17 Money in Uganda
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 20 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 21 Private Guide for Cairo
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 24 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 25 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014