So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tech Support Scam: BROTHER PRINTER tec^h SUPP0RT CONTACT1855.999+8045***
- 2 Pechua : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:8SS:999 :8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 6 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 7 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 8 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 9 Safari suggestions
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 12 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 13 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 14 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 15 Passport question for International flight
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 Tour operator near me
- 18 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 21 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 22 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 23 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 24 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 25 9D8N Morocco Itinerary