So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DOHA LAYOVER
- 2 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 3 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 4 Morocco Questions
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 7 Botswana safari recs
- 8 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 9 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 10 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 11 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 12 Botswana in January
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 15 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 16 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 17 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 18 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 19 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 20 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 21 2 days i n JO'burg
- 22 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 23 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 24 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 25 Zambia HELP!