So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 2 name issue
- 3 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 4 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 5 Madagascar suggestions
- 6 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 7 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 8 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 9 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 10 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 11 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 12 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 13 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 14 Single traveler
- 15 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 16 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 17 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 18 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 19 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 20 morocco help please
- 21 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 22 Botswana - Oct vs June
- 23 Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?
- 24 Nile cruise with Uniworld, October 2015
- 25 Israel for 10 days