So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 2 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 3 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 4 Best African Safari
- 5 VISA for Mozambique
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 8 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 9 beach visit after safari
- 10 Petra Wadi Rum
- 11 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 14 What is worth seeing in November?
- 15 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 16 Israeli Tour Guides
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen