So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 2 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 3 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 4 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 5 Help with bags
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 8 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 9 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 10 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 11 where to go in africa
- 12 Israeli Tour Guides
- 13 Shopping in Morocco
- 14 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 15 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 16 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 17 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 18 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 19 car hire from La Possession
- 20 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 21 Short 3 nights in Morocco
- 22 Multi part trip anyone want to join for part or all
- 23 Car camping Namibia/Botswana first timer
- 24 Some Questions About My Travel Options within Morocco
- 25 Rental car in South Africa - Green Route - SUV is needed?