So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 2 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 3 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 4 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 5 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 6 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 7 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 8 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 11 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 14 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 15 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 16 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 17 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 18 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 19 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 20 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 21 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 22 Wilson airport transfer to NBO
- 23 Advice traveling to Morocco as a woman with a child
- 24 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 25 Short S. African Safaris?