So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Northern Circuit tour company
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 2 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 3 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 4 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 5 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 6 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 7 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 8 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 9 Boutique hotels in israel
- 10 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 13 Short layover at JNB
- 14 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 15 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 16 A family safari in Tanzania
- 17 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 18 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 19 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 20 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 21 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 22 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 23 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 24 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 25 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking