So me and my sister are planning a safari for my Dad and his wife. Hes turning 70 and have always dreamed of going to Africa and we want to make it a reality. No we are not the best children in the world because he will still be fitting the bill but we want to have everything organized We are looking for a high end lodging, great locations and of course an amazing guide. Most likely a private tour will suit them best. Also I think smaller camps instead of large lodges are a better way way to enjoy there vacation. Just wondering what are some of the better tour companies to use. I have contacted Good Earth Tours because they seem to get good reviews. Any other companies to consider? Thanks in advance. Im sure I will have more detailed questions as we start to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 2 Egypt January-February 2018
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 safari for the mobility impaired
- 7 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 8 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 9 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 12 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 13 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 14 Dining in Cape Town
- 15 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 16 Dubai plan
- 17 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 18 Israel with kids in August
- 19 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 20 Iran in May
- 21 South Africa in June
- 22 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 23 IRAN
- 24 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 25 Dubai - any hotel advice please?