Recently came back from my safari to Tanzania. Detailed (very long and detailed ramblings alert) can be found on this link from SafariTalk
Safari planned by Bill Given from The Wild Source and guided by Deo Magoye- Bill's Tanzanian operations' partner. A big thanks to the whole Fodors regular gang, for giving me the idea to touch base with Bill and also the many inputs on Dunia, dropping 1 day from crater etc. Every advice given to me on my Tanzania planning thread was spot on and a heartfelt thanks to Bill & Deo for making this first safari so memorable!
Itinerary ( 2nd September to 17th September)
-2 nights Olakira, N. Serengeti
-5 nighs Sayari, N. Serengeti
-3 nights Dunia Camp, S.C. Serengeti
-2 nights Lemala Ngorongoro, crater rim
-3 nights Oliver's camp, Tarangire
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 3 honeymoon place
- 4 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 5 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 6 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 7 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 10 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 11 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 12 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 13 Yom Hazikaron
- 14 Yom Haatzmaut
- 15 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 16 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 17 recomendation on African Safari company
- 18 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 19 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 20 One extra day in Jordan
- 21 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 22 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 23 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 24 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 25 Israel in Late October or November?
Northern circuit, Tanzania ; a first safari perspective