Recently came back from my safari to Tanzania. Detailed (very long and detailed ramblings alert) can be found on this link from SafariTalk
Safari planned by Bill Given from The Wild Source and guided by Deo Magoye- Bill's Tanzanian operations' partner. A big thanks to the whole Fodors regular gang, for giving me the idea to touch base with Bill and also the many inputs on Dunia, dropping 1 day from crater etc. Every advice given to me on my Tanzania planning thread was spot on and a heartfelt thanks to Bill & Deo for making this first safari so memorable!
Itinerary ( 2nd September to 17th September)
-2 nights Olakira, N. Serengeti
-5 nighs Sayari, N. Serengeti
-3 nights Dunia Camp, S.C. Serengeti
-2 nights Lemala Ngorongoro, crater rim
-3 nights Oliver's camp, Tarangire
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 4 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 5 advise on joburg pls!
- 6 Township Tour Guide
- 7 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 8 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 9 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 10 Luggage restrictions
- 11 ISRAEL TRIP
- 12 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 13 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 14 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 15 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 16 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 17 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 18 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 19 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 20 Advice on East African trip
- 21 Help plan African Safari
- 22 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 23 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 24 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 25 Dubai first time
Northern circuit, Tanzania ; a first safari perspective