Recently came back from my safari to Tanzania. Detailed (very long and detailed ramblings alert) can be found on this link from SafariTalk
Safari planned by Bill Given from The Wild Source and guided by Deo Magoye- Bill's Tanzanian operations' partner. A big thanks to the whole Fodors regular gang, for giving me the idea to touch base with Bill and also the many inputs on Dunia, dropping 1 day from crater etc. Every advice given to me on my Tanzania planning thread was spot on and a heartfelt thanks to Bill & Deo for making this first safari so memorable!
Itinerary ( 2nd September to 17th September)
-2 nights Olakira, N. Serengeti
-5 nighs Sayari, N. Serengeti
-3 nights Dunia Camp, S.C. Serengeti
-2 nights Lemala Ngorongoro, crater rim
-3 nights Oliver's camp, Tarangire
Northern circuit, Tanzania ; a first safari perspective
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Basic facts on how to apply window films
- 2 Safari on a budget!
- 3 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 4 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Tips for Israel
- 7 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 8 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 11 Road To Morocco Tours
- 12 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 13 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 14 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 16 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 17 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 18 Rwanda
- 19 Egypt safe travel
- 20 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 Dubai trip
- 25 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!