Recently came back from my safari to Tanzania. Detailed (very long and detailed ramblings alert) can be found on this link from SafariTalk
Safari planned by Bill Given from The Wild Source and guided by Deo Magoye- Bill's Tanzanian operations' partner. A big thanks to the whole Fodors regular gang, for giving me the idea to touch base with Bill and also the many inputs on Dunia, dropping 1 day from crater etc. Every advice given to me on my Tanzania planning thread was spot on and a heartfelt thanks to Bill & Deo for making this first safari so memorable!
Itinerary ( 2nd September to 17th September)
-2 nights Olakira, N. Serengeti
-5 nighs Sayari, N. Serengeti
-3 nights Dunia Camp, S.C. Serengeti
-2 nights Lemala Ngorongoro, crater rim
-3 nights Oliver's camp, Tarangire
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 Luxury train ride
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 6 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 7 Cradle of Humankind
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
Northern circuit, Tanzania ; a first safari perspective