Recently came back from my safari to Tanzania. Detailed (very long and detailed ramblings alert) can be found on this link from SafariTalk
Safari planned by Bill Given from The Wild Source and guided by Deo Magoye- Bill's Tanzanian operations' partner. A big thanks to the whole Fodors regular gang, for giving me the idea to touch base with Bill and also the many inputs on Dunia, dropping 1 day from crater etc. Every advice given to me on my Tanzania planning thread was spot on and a heartfelt thanks to Bill & Deo for making this first safari so memorable!
Itinerary ( 2nd September to 17th September)
-2 nights Olakira, N. Serengeti
-5 nighs Sayari, N. Serengeti
-3 nights Dunia Camp, S.C. Serengeti
-2 nights Lemala Ngorongoro, crater rim
-3 nights Oliver's camp, Tarangire
Northern circuit, Tanzania ; a first safari perspective
- 1 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 2 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Tanzania in 2014
- 5 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 6 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 7 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 8 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 9 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 11 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 12 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 13 Africa Safari
- 14 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 15 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 16 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 19 Morocco - private tour operators
- 20 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 21 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 22 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 23 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 24 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 25 Kruger Park trip