Hello to all safari goers,
I would very much appreciate any advice or reccomendations. This itiinary was put together by Warrior Trails. I did ask for a low cost safari, although I would have liked more camping . Also very unsure of Osupuko camp, reviews are few althogh I believe this is a fairly new camp. Cost: 4,965 usd.
Day 1: Arrive Arusha overnight B/B Mc Elly's B/B ( not sure about this one).
Day 2 Drive to Maasai Boma for a cultural visit with activities, overnight at the Boma F/B.
Day 2: Drive to Serengeti game veiwing on the way,game drive with picnic lunch overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 3: Full day's game drive with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 4: Full days game drive with picnic lunch,overnight Osupuko Camp F/F.
Day 5: Full days game drive with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 6 Today drive with pinic lunch to Mbalageti Camp game viewing on the way, overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 7: Full day's game veiwinf with picnic lunch , overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 8: Full days game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 9: Morniing game drive with picnic lunch en route to Ngorogoro, overnight Rhino Lodge F/B.
Day 10: Early mornig game drive in crater with picnic lunch, overnight Rhino Lodge F/B.
Day 11: After breakfast drive to Tarragire for full day's game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Lodge F/B.
Day 12 Full days game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Lodge F/B.
Day 13 Drive to Arusha SOS childrens village ,lunch then transfere to Killimanjaro airport.
Norther Circuit 2015
Hello to all safari goers,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tel Aviv beaches
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 trip report, morocco
- 6 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 7 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Morocco for 2 nights
- 10 Help with Rwanda trip
- 11 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 12 Sabi Sands camps
- 13 Hotels in Nairobi
- 14 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 15 Rwanda trip report
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 18 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 19 israel and petra
- 20 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 21 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 22 Israel and Petra
- 23 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 24 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 25 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai