Hello to all safari goers,
I would very much appreciate any advice or reccomendations. This itiinary was put together by Warrior Trails. I did ask for a low cost safari, although I would have liked more camping . Also very unsure of Osupuko camp, reviews are few althogh I believe this is a fairly new camp. Cost: 4,965 usd.
Day 1: Arrive Arusha overnight B/B Mc Elly's B/B ( not sure about this one).
Day 2 Drive to Maasai Boma for a cultural visit with activities, overnight at the Boma F/B.
Day 2: Drive to Serengeti game veiwing on the way,game drive with picnic lunch overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 3: Full day's game drive with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 4: Full days game drive with picnic lunch,overnight Osupuko Camp F/F.
Day 5: Full days game drive with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 6 Today drive with pinic lunch to Mbalageti Camp game viewing on the way, overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 7: Full day's game veiwinf with picnic lunch , overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 8: Full days game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 9: Morniing game drive with picnic lunch en route to Ngorogoro, overnight Rhino Lodge F/B.
Day 10: Early mornig game drive in crater with picnic lunch, overnight Rhino Lodge F/B.
Day 11: After breakfast drive to Tarragire for full day's game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Lodge F/B.
Day 12 Full days game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Lodge F/B.
Day 13 Drive to Arusha SOS childrens village ,lunch then transfere to Killimanjaro airport.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 2 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 3 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 4 honeymoon place
- 5 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 6 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 7 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 10 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 11 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 12 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 13 Yom Hazikaron
- 14 Yom Haatzmaut
- 15 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 16 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 17 recomendation on African Safari company
- 18 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 19 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 20 One extra day in Jordan
- 21 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 22 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 23 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 24 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 25 Israel in Late October or November?
Hello to all safari goers,