Hello to all safari goers,
I would very much appreciate any advice or reccomendations. This itiinary was put together by Warrior Trails. I did ask for a low cost safari, although I would have liked more camping . Also very unsure of Osupuko camp, reviews are few althogh I believe this is a fairly new camp. Cost: 4,965 usd.
Day 1: Arrive Arusha overnight B/B Mc Elly's B/B ( not sure about this one).
Day 2 Drive to Maasai Boma for a cultural visit with activities, overnight at the Boma F/B.
Day 2: Drive to Serengeti game veiwing on the way,game drive with picnic lunch overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 3: Full day's game drive with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 4: Full days game drive with picnic lunch,overnight Osupuko Camp F/F.
Day 5: Full days game drive with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 6 Today drive with pinic lunch to Mbalageti Camp game viewing on the way, overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 7: Full day's game veiwinf with picnic lunch , overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 8: Full days game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 9: Morniing game drive with picnic lunch en route to Ngorogoro, overnight Rhino Lodge F/B.
Day 10: Early mornig game drive in crater with picnic lunch, overnight Rhino Lodge F/B.
Day 11: After breakfast drive to Tarragire for full day's game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Lodge F/B.
Day 12 Full days game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Lodge F/B.
Day 13 Drive to Arusha SOS childrens village ,lunch then transfere to Killimanjaro airport.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 4 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Mombasa recomendations please
- 7 Private tours in Morocco
- 8 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 9 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 10 First time to Africa-need help!
- 11 How do I know if a company is legit
- 12 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?
Hello to all safari goers,