Hello to all safari goers,
I would very much appreciate any advice or reccomendations. This itiinary was put together by Warrior Trails. I did ask for a low cost safari, although I would have liked more camping . Also very unsure of Osupuko camp, reviews are few althogh I believe this is a fairly new camp. Cost: 4,965 usd.
Day 1: Arrive Arusha overnight B/B Mc Elly's B/B ( not sure about this one).
Day 2 Drive to Maasai Boma for a cultural visit with activities, overnight at the Boma F/B.
Day 2: Drive to Serengeti game veiwing on the way,game drive with picnic lunch overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 3: Full day's game drive with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 4: Full days game drive with picnic lunch,overnight Osupuko Camp F/F.
Day 5: Full days game drive with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 6 Today drive with pinic lunch to Mbalageti Camp game viewing on the way, overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 7: Full day's game veiwinf with picnic lunch , overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 8: Full days game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 9: Morniing game drive with picnic lunch en route to Ngorogoro, overnight Rhino Lodge F/B.
Day 10: Early mornig game drive in crater with picnic lunch, overnight Rhino Lodge F/B.
Day 11: After breakfast drive to Tarragire for full day's game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Lodge F/B.
Day 12 Full days game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Lodge F/B.
Day 13 Drive to Arusha SOS childrens village ,lunch then transfere to Killimanjaro airport.
Norther Circuit 2015
Hello to all safari goers,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Uganda Travel Planning
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant