Hello to all safari goers,
I would very much appreciate any advice or reccomendations. This itiinary was put together by Warrior Trails. I did ask for a low cost safari, although I would have liked more camping . Also very unsure of Osupuko camp, reviews are few althogh I believe this is a fairly new camp. Cost: 4,965 usd.
Day 1: Arrive Arusha overnight B/B Mc Elly's B/B ( not sure about this one).
Day 2 Drive to Maasai Boma for a cultural visit with activities, overnight at the Boma F/B.
Day 2: Drive to Serengeti game veiwing on the way,game drive with picnic lunch overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 3: Full day's game drive with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 4: Full days game drive with picnic lunch,overnight Osupuko Camp F/F.
Day 5: Full days game drive with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Camp F/B.
Day 6 Today drive with pinic lunch to Mbalageti Camp game viewing on the way, overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 7: Full day's game veiwinf with picnic lunch , overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 8: Full days game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Mbalageti Camp F/B.
Day 9: Morniing game drive with picnic lunch en route to Ngorogoro, overnight Rhino Lodge F/B.
Day 10: Early mornig game drive in crater with picnic lunch, overnight Rhino Lodge F/B.
Day 11: After breakfast drive to Tarragire for full day's game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Lodge F/B.
Day 12 Full days game veiwing with picnic lunch, overnight Osupuko Lodge F/B.
Day 13 Drive to Arusha SOS childrens village ,lunch then transfere to Killimanjaro airport.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 2 Itinerary Ideas
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 6 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 9 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 10 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 11 Kenya/Tanzania
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 2 nights in Dubai
- 14 16 hours in Qatar
- 15 Petra from Israel
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 A South African in Lusaka
- 18 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 19 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 22 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 23 Safari suggestions
- 24 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 25 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
Hello to all safari goers,