We will be in Lesotho middle of February for 5 days. Expect to spend one day in Maseru, two days in Seminkong. But we would also like to go up North and are having trouble getting information about a place to stay where we would not have to really rough it; we don't need luxury! but we don't want to bring our own tent and food. Also, how long would it take to drive from Maseru to someplace like Oxbow? Thanks.
Northeastern Highlands travel and accomodation
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 2 Morroco Travel Guide
- 3 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 4 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 5 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 6 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 7 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 8 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 9 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 10 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 11 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 12 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 13 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 14 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 15 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 16 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 17 Charity begins at Home!
- 18 Sun Safaris
- 19 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 20 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 21 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 22 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 23 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 24 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 25 Tour to Morocco