We will be in Lesotho middle of February for 5 days. Expect to spend one day in Maseru, two days in Seminkong. But we would also like to go up North and are having trouble getting information about a place to stay where we would not have to really rough it; we don't need luxury! but we don't want to bring our own tent and food. Also, how long would it take to drive from Maseru to someplace like Oxbow? Thanks.
Northeastern Highlands travel and accomodation
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 2 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 3 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 4 Cape Town Trip
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 7 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 8 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 9 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 10 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 11 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 12 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 13 Eilat to Petra
- 14 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 15 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 16 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 17 Safaga activités
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 20 Jordan vacation
- 21 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 22 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 23 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 24 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 25 Serengeti self-drive camping trip