My wife and I are contemplating a three to six month stay at Port Harcourt, Nigeria commencing in February. Our residence will be private, well staffed and secure. While there we would like to visit other parts of Africa. Does anyone have experience in travel from Nigeria to other countries in Africa, particularly Central and South Africa? Is such travel reasonably easy to accomplish out of Nigeria? How do you go about arranging for it. We are U.S. Citizens. Travel would be by air. Suggestions and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 2 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 3 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 4 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 5 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 6 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 7 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 8 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 9 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 10 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 11 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 12 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 13 Safari on a budget!
- 14 Tips for Israel
- 15 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 16 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Road To Morocco Tours
- 19 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 20 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 21 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 22 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 23 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 24 Rwanda
- 25 Egypt safe travel