My wife and I are contemplating a three to six month stay at Port Harcourt, Nigeria commencing in February. Our residence will be private, well staffed and secure. While there we would like to visit other parts of Africa. Does anyone have experience in travel from Nigeria to other countries in Africa, particularly Central and South Africa? Is such travel reasonably easy to accomplish out of Nigeria? How do you go about arranging for it. We are U.S. Citizens. Travel would be by air. Suggestions and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good reads
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 Morocco Advice
- 4 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 5 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 6 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 7 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 8 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 9 3-week tour at Egypt
- 10 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 11 Beirut
- 12 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 13 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 14 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 15 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 16 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 17 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 18 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 19 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 20 I'm going on safari for free!
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Dubai first time
- 23 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 24 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 25 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season