My wife and I are contemplating a three to six month stay at Port Harcourt, Nigeria commencing in February. Our residence will be private, well staffed and secure. While there we would like to visit other parts of Africa. Does anyone have experience in travel from Nigeria to other countries in Africa, particularly Central and South Africa? Is such travel reasonably easy to accomplish out of Nigeria? How do you go about arranging for it. We are U.S. Citizens. Travel would be by air. Suggestions and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 2 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 3 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 6 Morocco for 2 nights
- 7 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 8 MOROCCO SOLO
- 9 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 10 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 11 Looking for out of the way places
- 12 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 13 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 14 Tanzania Safari
- 15 Sabi Sands camps
- 16 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 trip report, morocco
- 19 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 20 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 21 East Africa summer 2014
- 22 Cape Town Safety?
- 23 first time family safari in August 2014
- 24 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 25 Memory cards for camera