My wife and I are contemplating a three to six month stay at Port Harcourt, Nigeria commencing in February. Our residence will be private, well staffed and secure. While there we would like to visit other parts of Africa. Does anyone have experience in travel from Nigeria to other countries in Africa, particularly Central and South Africa? Is such travel reasonably easy to accomplish out of Nigeria? How do you go about arranging for it. We are U.S. Citizens. Travel would be by air. Suggestions and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
- 1 Africa Safari
- 2 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 5 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 6 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 7 Kruger Park trip
- 8 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 9 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 10 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 11 phone service
- 12 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 13 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 14 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 15 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 16 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 17 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 18 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 19 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 20 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 21 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 22 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 23 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 24 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 25 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.