If you are going to Ghana. travel to Butre beach in western region.
You can do canoetrips. fishing and crocodilde safari.
Serch butre on google.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 3 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 4 Safari in South Africa
- 5 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 6 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 7 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 8 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 9 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 10 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 11 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 12 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 13 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 14 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 15 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 16 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 17 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 18 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 19 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 20 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 21 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 22 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 23 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 24 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 25 Where are the best safaris in Africa?