I have 1 more question about our trip and it would be great if you can also help me with this one.
I thnk we have to do the payment for the transit fees at a bank in Arusha and then we must show the payment slip at a office before the gate and after that we get a pass.
I have looked on their own website but can t find any bank details.
-What s the account number etc.??
Hope to hear from you
Have a good weekend
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Norton360 security: Tec*h support CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 antivirus
- 2 Norton360 security: Tec*h support CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 antivirus
- 3 Right: G0t the app HOTMAILCONTACT 1:855:999:8045 HOTMAIL **7
- 4 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 5 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 6 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Safari suggestions
- 9 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 13 Passport question for International flight
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Tour operator near me
- 16 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 17 Sim card mainly for data
- 18 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 19 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 20 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 21 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 22 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 23 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Storing luggage in Johannesburg