I have 1 more question about our trip and it would be great if you can also help me with this one.
I thnk we have to do the payment for the transit fees at a bank in Arusha and then we must show the payment slip at a office before the gate and after that we get a pass.
I have looked on their own website but can t find any bank details.
-What s the account number etc.??
Hope to hear from you
Have a good weekend
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (1) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 4 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 7 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Kenya/Tanzania
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 2 nights in Dubai
- 12 16 hours in Qatar
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 A South African in Lusaka
- 16 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 17 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 20 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 21 Safari suggestions
- 22 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 23 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 24 Travel to Africa
- 25 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?