I am finalizing my trip to the Middle East and Tanzania for end of May, early June. I have read a lot about the NCL, and my question is, it is a must see? Or am I better off spending more time at Singita and SUC?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 Cape Town Itinerary
- 3 Dubai hotels
- 4 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 5 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 6 Pulse Africa???
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 8 Kruger
- 9 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 10 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 11 Uganda Trip Report
- 12 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 13 itinerary any ideas?
- 14 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 15 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 16 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 17 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 18 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 19 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 20 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 21 Safari buddies - late August
- 22 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 23 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 24 Morocco Trip Report
- 25 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report