I am finalizing my trip to the Middle East and Tanzania for end of May, early June. I have read a lot about the NCL, and my question is, it is a must see? Or am I better off spending more time at Singita and SUC?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 2 Cerebral X:-Elevated concentration
- 3 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 4 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 5 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 6 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 7 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 8 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 9 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 10 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 11 Dubai Guide
- 12 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 13 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 14 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 15 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 16 Loldia House Kenya
- 17 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 18 Alexandria
- 19 kicheche compared to porini
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 22 Chefchaouen Report
- 23 Tracking Gorillas
- 24 Garden Route itinerary
- 25 A South African in Lusaka