In addition to Londolozi (see my other post if you're interested), I am also thinking about adding Ngala -- only for the wild dogs. Unfortunately, the tented camp is closed and under construction till the end of July due to the floods. Do folks recommend Ngala? Are wild dog sightings a virtual certainty? Is there anywhere else that wild dogs are probable?
Ngala Safari Lodge and Wild Dogs
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 3 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 4 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Zambia Impressions
- 7 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 8 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour