I’ve been lurking for a while and this forum is an excellent source of ideas and information, now our trip is coming up fast and I’m starting to panic
Has anyone had experience with booking on the fly in Southern Africa? I’m traveling there in a couple of weeks to meet up with my husband’s parents. His parents kind of like to figure things out as they go but I tend to have things figured out long before we go. We are going to have four weeks there, and I have managed to hammer out what we will do for the first 5 days but other than that it’s all open.
Does anyone have experience driving from South Africa through Botswana or Zimbabwe? Is it worth it?
Has anyone had experience scuba diving in Mozambique? How does it compare to other places you been on diving trips?
What things would you say should not be missed?
Any suggestion or advice would be much appreciated and I apologize in advance if these are questions that have been answered before
newbie..and a little worried
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good reads
- 2 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 Morocco Advice
- 5 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 6 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 7 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 8 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 9 3-week tour at Egypt
- 10 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 11 Beirut
- 12 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 13 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 14 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 15 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 16 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 17 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 18 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 19 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 20 I'm going on safari for free!
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Dubai first time
- 23 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 24 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 25 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season