I’ve been lurking for a while and this forum is an excellent source of ideas and information, now our trip is coming up fast and I’m starting to panic
Has anyone had experience with booking on the fly in Southern Africa? I’m traveling there in a couple of weeks to meet up with my husband’s parents. His parents kind of like to figure things out as they go but I tend to have things figured out long before we go. We are going to have four weeks there, and I have managed to hammer out what we will do for the first 5 days but other than that it’s all open.
Does anyone have experience driving from South Africa through Botswana or Zimbabwe? Is it worth it?
Has anyone had experience scuba diving in Mozambique? How does it compare to other places you been on diving trips?
What things would you say should not be missed?
Any suggestion or advice would be much appreciated and I apologize in advance if these are questions that have been answered before
newbie..and a little worried
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 first time family safari in August 2014
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 Help with Rwanda trip
- 7 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 8 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 9 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Memory cards for camera
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 trip report, morocco
- 14 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 17 Morocco for 2 nights
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra