I’ve been lurking for a while and this forum is an excellent source of ideas and information, now our trip is coming up fast and I’m starting to panic
Has anyone had experience with booking on the fly in Southern Africa? I’m traveling there in a couple of weeks to meet up with my husband’s parents. His parents kind of like to figure things out as they go but I tend to have things figured out long before we go. We are going to have four weeks there, and I have managed to hammer out what we will do for the first 5 days but other than that it’s all open.
Does anyone have experience driving from South Africa through Botswana or Zimbabwe? Is it worth it?
Has anyone had experience scuba diving in Mozambique? How does it compare to other places you been on diving trips?
What things would you say should not be missed?
Any suggestion or advice would be much appreciated and I apologize in advance if these are questions that have been answered before
newbie..and a little worried
- 1 Real Quality fake passports, driver's licenses, visas
- 2 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 3 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 4 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 5 Petra our way?
- 6 Safari and Beach in June
- 7 East Africa Trip
- 8 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 9 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!
- 10 Another first time safari goer
- 11 Bubonic plaque
- 12 Garden Route vs Kruger Park Trade Off
- 13 Tanzania - Bush2Beach (B2B) - The Best
- 14 Help! First African safari!!!
- 15 Tour guide recommendation for Johannesburg
- 16 Bugs n' Botswana
- 17 April or October for big birthday in Morocco?
- 18 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 19 October or November in Kruger and Cape Town
- 20 hop on hop off bus,sightseeing bus
- 21 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 22 Driving from Tel Aviv, stopping at Masada and then onto Eilat
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 25 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?