I am a 35 year old female, solo traveler planning on going to Morocco either through GAP Adventures or Intrepid. I was hoping to see if anyone in this forum has done either the south morocco discovery tour with Interpid or Marvelous Morroco tour through Gap Adventures and get feedback on their experiences.
What am I nervous about you may ask... first I am wondering whether Inteprid or Gap Adventures is an ideal way for a solo traveler to visit Morocco. Second, I am curious to know what the average age was in the tour group. Lastly, I was wondering if anyone had other recommendations besides Gap Adventures or Intrepid.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech
- 2 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 3 Dead Sea day trip
- 4 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 5 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 6 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 7 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 8 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 9 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 10 Itinerary Ideas
- 11 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 12 Travel to Botswana
- 13 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 14 Loldia House Kenya
- 15 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 16 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 17 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 18 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 19 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 20 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 21 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 22 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 24 Using US Dollars in Israel ?
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator