I am a 35 year old female, solo traveler planning on going to Morocco either through GAP Adventures or Intrepid. I was hoping to see if anyone in this forum has done either the south morocco discovery tour with Interpid or Marvelous Morroco tour through Gap Adventures and get feedback on their experiences.
What am I nervous about you may ask... first I am wondering whether Inteprid or Gap Adventures is an ideal way for a solo traveler to visit Morocco. Second, I am curious to know what the average age was in the tour group. Lastly, I was wondering if anyone had other recommendations besides Gap Adventures or Intrepid.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 Money in Uganda
- 3 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 4 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 5 VISA for Mozambique
- 6 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 9 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 10 Best African Safari
- 11 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 12 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 13 beach visit after safari
- 14 Petra Wadi Rum
- 15 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 18 What is worth seeing in November?
- 19 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 20 Israeli Tour Guides
- 21 Masai Mara in May
- 22 Western Desert Itinerary
- 23 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 24 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 25 CASABLANCA for 1 Day