I am a 35 year old female, solo traveler planning on going to Morocco either through GAP Adventures or Intrepid. I was hoping to see if anyone in this forum has done either the south morocco discovery tour with Interpid or Marvelous Morroco tour through Gap Adventures and get feedback on their experiences.
What am I nervous about you may ask... first I am wondering whether Inteprid or Gap Adventures is an ideal way for a solo traveler to visit Morocco. Second, I am curious to know what the average age was in the tour group. Lastly, I was wondering if anyone had other recommendations besides Gap Adventures or Intrepid.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Beware of Iran tours with tour operator "Arian Tours" !!
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 Morocco Trip Report
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 7 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Israel Transportation
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 14 Morocco help
- 15 First trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 17 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 18 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 19 IRAN
- 20 Money in Uganda
- 21 Uganda Visa
- 22 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 23 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 24 Private Guide for Cairo
- 25 Egypt - Need Help!