I am a 35 year old female, solo traveler planning on going to Morocco either through GAP Adventures or Intrepid. I was hoping to see if anyone in this forum has done either the south morocco discovery tour with Interpid or Marvelous Morroco tour through Gap Adventures and get feedback on their experiences.
What am I nervous about you may ask... first I am wondering whether Inteprid or Gap Adventures is an ideal way for a solo traveler to visit Morocco. Second, I am curious to know what the average age was in the tour group. Lastly, I was wondering if anyone had other recommendations besides Gap Adventures or Intrepid.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 2 http://supplementranking.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 3 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 4 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 safari for the mobility impaired
- 7 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 8 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech