I am a 35 year old female, solo traveler planning on going to Morocco either through GAP Adventures or Intrepid. I was hoping to see if anyone in this forum has done either the south morocco discovery tour with Interpid or Marvelous Morroco tour through Gap Adventures and get feedback on their experiences.
What am I nervous about you may ask... first I am wondering whether Inteprid or Gap Adventures is an ideal way for a solo traveler to visit Morocco. Second, I am curious to know what the average age was in the tour group. Lastly, I was wondering if anyone had other recommendations besides Gap Adventures or Intrepid.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Nervous solo traveler going to Morroco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ebola and Morocco
- 2 Thompson Gazelle
- 3 Overland in West Africa
- 4 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 5 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 6 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 7 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 8 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 9 Morrocco and Cash
- 10 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 11 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 12 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 13 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 14 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 15 South Africa trip advices
- 16 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 17 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 18 Tour to Morocco
- 19 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 20 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 21 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 22 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 25 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please