Making my first business trip to Nigeria 2nd week of August. Plan on visiting Lagos then Abuja. I would as a consultant to the hotel industry and will be out and about while I am there. Under the certain kidnapping circumstances, can you give me a better feel on the area. Should I cancel my visit or is this more related to the oil industry.
Any info. you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 tours in Johannesburg
- 3 Viator tour company
- 4 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 5 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 South African Cities
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 10 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 11 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 12 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 13 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 14 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides