Making my first business trip to Nigeria 2nd week of August. Plan on visiting Lagos then Abuja. I would as a consultant to the hotel industry and will be out and about while I am there. Under the certain kidnapping circumstances, can you give me a better feel on the area. Should I cancel my visit or is this more related to the oil industry.
Any info. you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Soweto tour guide recommendations?
- 2 South Africa Visa question please help!
- 3 Timing of Great Migration in Northern Serengeti
- 4 Need advise
- 5 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 6 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 7 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 8 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 9 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 10 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 11 Insect Repellent
- 12 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 13 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 14 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 15 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 16 house exchange
- 17 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 18 casablanca airport taxis
- 19 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 20 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 21 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 22 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 23 Tiberias with kids
- 24 Lion World
- 25 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016