Making my first business trip to Nigeria 2nd week of August. Plan on visiting Lagos then Abuja. I would as a consultant to the hotel industry and will be out and about while I am there. Under the certain kidnapping circumstances, can you give me a better feel on the area. Should I cancel my visit or is this more related to the oil industry.
Any info. you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 2 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 6 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 7 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 8 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 9 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 10 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 11 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 12 Uganda Visa
- 13 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 14 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Fes or Marrakech?
- 17 Transfer at JNB airport
- 18 Egypt - Need Help!
- 19 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 20 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 21 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 22 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 23 Adapter Plugs
- 24 NYE in Marrakech
- 25 Dead Sea