Making my first business trip to Nigeria 2nd week of August. Plan on visiting Lagos then Abuja. I would as a consultant to the hotel industry and will be out and about while I am there. Under the certain kidnapping circumstances, can you give me a better feel on the area. Should I cancel my visit or is this more related to the oil industry.
Any info. you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 2 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 3 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 4 advise on joburg pls!
- 5 help with itinerary please
- 6 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 7 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 8 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 9 Township Tour Guide
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 12 Luggage restrictions
- 13 ISRAEL TRIP
- 14 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 15 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 16 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 17 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 18 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 19 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 20 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 21 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 22 Advice on East African trip
- 23 Help plan African Safari
- 24 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 25 East African Visa Beware!!!