Our trip is booked from Dec 23-29th. (Cairo, Nile Cruise etc). We planned this trip in early November and were so eagerly awaiting. But the fresh violence in Cairo and the world attention it seems to be drawing is causing concern. Is it safe to travel? The travel agent seems to think its fine. But I want input from people who have been there recently or planning to travel in late december.
PLease advice!!! We are travelling with 2 kids.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 2 Egypt January-February 2018
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 safari for the mobility impaired
- 7 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 8 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 9 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 12 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 13 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 14 Dining in Cape Town
- 15 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 16 Dubai plan
- 17 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 18 Israel with kids in August
- 19 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 20 Iran in May
- 21 South Africa in June
- 22 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 23 IRAN
- 24 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 25 Dubai - any hotel advice please?
Need travel advice to Egypt in view of fresh violence post elections!!!!