Our trip is booked from Dec 23-29th. (Cairo, Nile Cruise etc). We planned this trip in early November and were so eagerly awaiting. But the fresh violence in Cairo and the world attention it seems to be drawing is causing concern. Is it safe to travel? The travel agent seems to think its fine. But I want input from people who have been there recently or planning to travel in late december.
PLease advice!!! We are travelling with 2 kids.
Need travel advice to Egypt in view of fresh violence post elections!!!!
- 1 My trip to Egypt .....
- 2 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 3 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 4 East Africa Trip
- 5 Bugs n' Botswana
- 6 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 7 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 8 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 9 Petra our way?
- 10 Safari and Beach in June
- 11 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 12 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!
- 13 Another first time safari goer
- 14 Bubonic plaque
- 15 Garden Route vs Kruger Park Trade Off
- 16 Tanzania - Bush2Beach (B2B) - The Best
- 17 Help! First African safari!!!
- 18 Tour guide recommendation for Johannesburg
- 19 April or October for big birthday in Morocco?
- 20 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 21 October or November in Kruger and Cape Town
- 22 hop on hop off bus,sightseeing bus
- 23 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 24 Driving from Tel Aviv, stopping at Masada and then onto Eilat
- 25 What company for gorilla trekking?