Going last minute to South Africa in December. Of course having trouble with availability for safari on the dates I want. Decided to check on Bots where I have never been and there is availability at the following camps:
And Beyond's Xudum
Wilderness' Abu Camp
Reviews on TA are mixed at best for all camps. People love and people don't like, so it's confusing. Abundant game is important, though I'm aware of the major differences in relation to Sabi Sand, comfortable environment and great food, and fun for my kids who have done numerous safaris in SA, Kenya and Tanzania.
Thoughts? I have to tell them quick and in a hurry.
By the way, I'm leaning towards Stanley's. Not the most luxurious but TA folks have decent things to say about the game.
But want to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 2 Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Cradle of Humankind
- 4 Johannesburg...?
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Luxury train ride
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 9 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 10 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 11 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 15 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 16 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 17 israel tour
- 18 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 19 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 20 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 21 Safety in Fes
- 22 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina