Going last minute to South Africa in December. Of course having trouble with availability for safari on the dates I want. Decided to check on Bots where I have never been and there is availability at the following camps:
And Beyond's Xudum
Wilderness' Abu Camp
Reviews on TA are mixed at best for all camps. People love and people don't like, so it's confusing. Abundant game is important, though I'm aware of the major differences in relation to Sabi Sand, comfortable environment and great food, and fun for my kids who have done numerous safaris in SA, Kenya and Tanzania.
Thoughts? I have to tell them quick and in a hurry.
By the way, I'm leaning towards Stanley's. Not the most luxurious but TA folks have decent things to say about the game.
But want to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buying merchandise
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 4 Egypt January-February 2018
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 safari for the mobility impaired
- 8 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 9 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 10 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 13 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 14 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 15 Dining in Cape Town
- 16 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 17 Dubai plan
- 18 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 19 Israel with kids in August
- 20 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 21 Iran in May
- 22 South Africa in June
- 23 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 24 IRAN
- 25 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?