Going last minute to South Africa in December. Of course having trouble with availability for safari on the dates I want. Decided to check on Bots where I have never been and there is availability at the following camps:
And Beyond's Xudum
Wilderness' Abu Camp
Reviews on TA are mixed at best for all camps. People love and people don't like, so it's confusing. Abundant game is important, though I'm aware of the major differences in relation to Sabi Sand, comfortable environment and great food, and fun for my kids who have done numerous safaris in SA, Kenya and Tanzania.
Thoughts? I have to tell them quick and in a hurry.
By the way, I'm leaning towards Stanley's. Not the most luxurious but TA folks have decent things to say about the game.
But want to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Alexandria
- 4 Dubai in 36 hours
- 5 good internet connection option Meknes
- 6 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 7 South Africa trip report
- 8 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 9 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 12 Mombasa recomendations please
- 13 Private tours in Morocco
- 14 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 15 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 16 First time to Africa-need help!
- 17 How do I know if a company is legit
- 18 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 19 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 20 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 21 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 22 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 23 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 24 Ethiopian security
- 25 Duffel Bag Suggestions?