Going last minute to South Africa in December. Of course having trouble with availability for safari on the dates I want. Decided to check on Bots where I have never been and there is availability at the following camps:
And Beyond's Xudum
Wilderness' Abu Camp
Reviews on TA are mixed at best for all camps. People love and people don't like, so it's confusing. Abundant game is important, though I'm aware of the major differences in relation to Sabi Sand, comfortable environment and great food, and fun for my kids who have done numerous safaris in SA, Kenya and Tanzania.
Thoughts? I have to tell them quick and in a hurry.
By the way, I'm leaning towards Stanley's. Not the most luxurious but TA folks have decent things to say about the game.
But want to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My Topic Titlehow to make money with your money
- 2 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 3 The Top Ten Places to Visit in South Africa
- 4 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 5 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 6 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 7 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 8 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 9 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 10 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 11 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 12 Safari in South Africa
- 13 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 14 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 15 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 16 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 17 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 18 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 19 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 20 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 21 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 22 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 23 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 24 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 25 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area