I've pretty much decided that I'll look into leasing a car in Mahe, Seychelles. The prices don't seem to be too high and the island is small enough that gas totals shouldn't brake the bank (we'll see). I've read that one needs an international driving license and the driving is on the left in the Seychelles. My question is, how does one obtain an international license if needed. I currently have a US state issued license.
Many thanks ahead;
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is the migration early this year
- 2 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 3 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 4 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 5 Madagascar - your tips please
- 6 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 7 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 8 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 9 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 10 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 11 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 12 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 13 Road To Morocco Tours
- 14 Magnificant Morocco
- 15 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 16 Africa Film Festival
- 17 Roar Africa reviews
- 18 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 19 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 20 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 21 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 22 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 23 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 24 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?