I've pretty much decided that I'll look into leasing a car in Mahe, Seychelles. The prices don't seem to be too high and the island is small enough that gas totals shouldn't brake the bank (we'll see). I've read that one needs an international driving license and the driving is on the left in the Seychelles. My question is, how does one obtain an international license if needed. I currently have a US state issued license.
Many thanks ahead;
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 2 advise on joburg pls!
- 3 beard itch, thinning spots and different reasons
- 4 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 5 help with itinerary please
- 6 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 7 Luggage restrictions
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 9 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 10 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 11 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 14 Township Tour Guide
- 15 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 16 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 17 ISRAEL TRIP
- 18 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 19 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 20 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 21 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 22 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 23 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 24 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 25 Advice on East African trip