I've pretty much decided that I'll look into leasing a car in Mahe, Seychelles. The prices don't seem to be too high and the island is small enough that gas totals shouldn't brake the bank (we'll see). I've read that one needs an international driving license and the driving is on the left in the Seychelles. My question is, how does one obtain an international license if needed. I currently have a US state issued license.
Many thanks ahead;
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Morocco help
- 4 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 5 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 6 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 7 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 8 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 9 First trip to Africa
- 10 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 11 Uganda Visa
- 12 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 13 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 14 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 15 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 16 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 17 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 18 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 19 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 20 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 21 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 22 Fes or Marrakech?
- 23 Transfer at JNB airport
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec