Hi I have short but overnight stopovers in Bahrain and Kuwait and need to plan lodgings. Any suggestions or recommendations? I am partial to the starwood clan..
Need hotel in Bahrain and Kuwait
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 4 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 5 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 6 Which Southern Africa Itinerary
- 7 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 8 Namibia road conditions
- 9 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 10 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 11 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 12 Questions about Chobe
- 13 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 14 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 15 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 16 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 17 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 18 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 19 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 20 Ebola and Morocco
- 21 Thompson Gazelle
- 22 Overland in West Africa
- 23 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 24 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 25 Morrocco and Cash