My wife and I are planning our first trip to Israel and were wondering what tour company(ies) you would tour companies you would and any specifics you may want to add. Below is some information to assist you in your recommendations to us. Thank you in advance.
Age: Early to mid 50's.
Religion: Reform Jewish. Prefer a Jewish focused tour, but also interested in historical sites of other religions (e.g., Dome of the Rock).
Length of Trip: 14-16 days.
Date of Trip: Mid May 2014.
Size of Tour Group: Would prefer a Group no larger than 20 if possible. We ruled out private tour guides.
Type of Trip: It appears that most of these tour companies have similar itineraries...I may be wrong.
Type of Tour: Adult Tour...not too much running around after all it is a vacation, not track. We are into History (War), Museums, Architecture, Beaches, Good Food, People. Love meeting new people from different backgrounds.
Thank you in advance. Todd
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 3 http://healthyclubpro.com/vitapulse-ingredients/
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 5 Muscle Booster Pure There are many weight loss
- 6 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 7 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 8 Help plan African Safari
- 9 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 10 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 11 Tipping on Safari
- 12 Cape Town
- 13 Widerness Lodges
- 14 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 15 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 18 SA itin review
- 19 Botswana safari in late November
- 20 Ferry to Morocco
- 21 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 22 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 23 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 24 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!