My wife and I are planning our first trip to Israel and were wondering what tour company(ies) you would tour companies you would and any specifics you may want to add. Below is some information to assist you in your recommendations to us. Thank you in advance.
Age: Early to mid 50's.
Religion: Reform Jewish. Prefer a Jewish focused tour, but also interested in historical sites of other religions (e.g., Dome of the Rock).
Length of Trip: 14-16 days.
Date of Trip: Mid May 2014.
Size of Tour Group: Would prefer a Group no larger than 20 if possible. We ruled out private tour guides.
Type of Trip: It appears that most of these tour companies have similar itineraries...I may be wrong.
Type of Tour: Adult Tour...not too much running around after all it is a vacation, not track. We are into History (War), Museums, Architecture, Beaches, Good Food, People. Love meeting new people from different backgrounds.
Thank you in advance. Todd
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Morocco help
- 4 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 5 IRAN
- 6 First trip to Africa
- 7 Money in Uganda
- 8 Uganda Visa
- 9 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 10 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 11 Private Guide for Cairo
- 12 Egypt - Need Help!
- 13 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 14 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 15 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 19 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 20 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 21 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 22 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 23 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 24 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 25 Need feedback on my itinerary