My wife and I are planning our first trip to Israel and were wondering what tour company(ies) you would tour companies you would and any specifics you may want to add. Below is some information to assist you in your recommendations to us. Thank you in advance.
Age: Early to mid 50's.
Religion: Reform Jewish. Prefer a Jewish focused tour, but also interested in historical sites of other religions (e.g., Dome of the Rock).
Length of Trip: 14-16 days.
Date of Trip: Mid May 2014.
Size of Tour Group: Would prefer a Group no larger than 20 if possible. We ruled out private tour guides.
Type of Trip: It appears that most of these tour companies have similar itineraries...I may be wrong.
Type of Tour: Adult Tour...not too much running around after all it is a vacation, not track. We are into History (War), Museums, Architecture, Beaches, Good Food, People. Love meeting new people from different backgrounds.
Thank you in advance. Todd
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Fodor's Survey
- 2 Durban - where to stay for one night
- 3 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 4 Single traveler
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 7 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 8 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 9 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 10 Morocco Highlights
- 11 Uganda Trip Report
- 12 Money in Uganda
- 13 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 14 VISA for Mozambique
- 15 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 20 Best African Safari
- 21 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 22 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 23 beach visit after safari
- 24 Petra Wadi Rum
- 25 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!