My wife and I are planning our first trip to Israel and were wondering what tour company(ies) you would tour companies you would and any specifics you may want to add. Below is some information to assist you in your recommendations to us. Thank you in advance.
Age: Early to mid 50's.
Religion: Reform Jewish. Prefer a Jewish focused tour, but also interested in historical sites of other religions (e.g., Dome of the Rock).
Length of Trip: 14-16 days.
Date of Trip: Mid May 2014.
Size of Tour Group: Would prefer a Group no larger than 20 if possible. We ruled out private tour guides.
Type of Trip: It appears that most of these tour companies have similar itineraries...I may be wrong.
Type of Tour: Adult Tour...not too much running around after all it is a vacation, not track. We are into History (War), Museums, Architecture, Beaches, Good Food, People. Love meeting new people from different backgrounds.
Thank you in advance. Todd
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 2 Audley Travel
- 3 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 4 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 5 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 6 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 7 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 8 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 9 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 10 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 11 Safari in South Africa
- 12 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 13 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 14 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 15 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 16 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 17 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 18 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 19 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 20 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 21 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 22 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 23 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 24 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 25 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators