I have been in contact with Isreal Maven Tours. Has anyone had experience with them? We also have been referred to David Hyman as a tour guide. Has anyone had experience with him?Also I have been recommended to stay at the Carlton Hotel, Hilton and Dan Hotels in Tel Aviv. Does anyone have recommendation on either of these hotels?? We have been recommended to stay at Ramot Resort or Mitspe Hayamim in the Golan Heights area. Does anyone know about either of these hotels?
Need help with Isreali tour guides and recommended hotels
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Desert Tours
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Recent experience with Around Morocco or Authentic Morocco Tours
- 4 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 5 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 6 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 7 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 8 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 9 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 10 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 11 Safari on a budget!
- 12 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 13 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 14 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 15 Things to see in Dubai
- 16 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 17 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 18 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 19 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 20 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 21 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 22 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 23 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 24 Tips for Israel
- 25 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day