I have been in contact with Isreal Maven Tours. Has anyone had experience with them? We also have been referred to David Hyman as a tour guide. Has anyone had experience with him?Also I have been recommended to stay at the Carlton Hotel, Hilton and Dan Hotels in Tel Aviv. Does anyone have recommendation on either of these hotels?? We have been recommended to stay at Ramot Resort or Mitspe Hayamim in the Golan Heights area. Does anyone know about either of these hotels?
Need help with Isreali tour guides and recommended hotels
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 THE GREAT WILDE BEEST MIGRATION IN KENYA
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 4 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 5 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 6 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 9 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 10 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 11 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 12 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 13 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 14 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 15 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 16 Charity begins at Home!
- 17 Sun Safaris
- 18 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 19 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 20 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 21 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 22 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 23 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 24 Tour to Morocco
- 25 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???