I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Someone suggested I go to each individual area ie: Africa and Middle East for Morocco so this is what I am doing instead of posting it just under air travel.
We have been to Thailand which was a suggestion and loved it but want to go somewhere we haven't been to.
Thanks for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 무료오션 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 다빈치릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 4 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 5 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 6 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 7 Self drive tour south africa
- 8 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 9 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 10 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 11 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 12 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 13 Duba activities - help deciding
- 14 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 15 Private Guide for Cairo
- 16 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 17 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 18 Texting from US to Israel
- 19 Itinerary Ideas
- 20 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 21 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 22 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 23 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 24 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 25 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)