I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Someone suggested I go to each individual area ie: Africa and Middle East for Morocco so this is what I am doing instead of posting it just under air travel.
We have been to Thailand which was a suggestion and loved it but want to go somewhere we haven't been to.
Thanks for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 2 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 3 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 4 This type of training can be done with pretty much any exercise you choose
- 5 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 6 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 7 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 8 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 9 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 10 Road To Morocco Tours
- 11 Magnificant Morocco
- 12 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 13 Africa Film Festival
- 14 Is the migration early this year
- 15 Roar Africa reviews
- 16 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 17 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 18 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 19 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 20 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 21 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 22 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 23 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 Pulse Africa???