I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Someone suggested I go to each individual area ie: Africa and Middle East for Morocco so this is what I am doing instead of posting it just under air travel.
We have been to Thailand which was a suggestion and loved it but want to go somewhere we haven't been to.
Thanks for all your help,
Need help. Where to go. In January
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 2 Tel Aviv beaches
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 trip report, morocco
- 7 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 8 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 9 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 10 Morocco for 2 nights
- 11 Help with Rwanda trip
- 12 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 13 Sabi Sands camps
- 14 Hotels in Nairobi
- 15 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 16 Rwanda trip report
- 17 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 18 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 19 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 20 israel and petra
- 21 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 22 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 23 Israel and Petra
- 24 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 25 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June