I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Someone suggested I go to each individual area ie: Africa and Middle East for Morocco so this is what I am doing instead of posting it just under air travel.
We have been to Thailand which was a suggestion and loved it but want to go somewhere we haven't been to.
Thanks for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Need help with Camps Chitabe and Duma Tau
- 3 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 4 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 5 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 6 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 7 Starting to research safaris, how much detail?
- 8 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 11 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 12 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 13 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 14 Israel itinerary
- 15 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 16 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 17 Safari photography help
- 18 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 19 Travel within Africa
- 20 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 21 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 22 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 23 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 24 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 25 Tanzania trip Advice