I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Someone suggested I go to each individual area ie: Africa and Middle East for Morocco so this is what I am doing instead of posting it just under air travel.
We have been to Thailand which was a suggestion and loved it but want to go somewhere we haven't been to.
Thanks for all your help,
Need help. Where to go. In January
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 2 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 3 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 4 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 5 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 8 Boutique hotels in israel
- 9 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 10 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 11 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 12 Short layover at JNB
- 13 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 14 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 15 A family safari in Tanzania
- 16 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 17 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 18 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 19 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 20 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 21 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 22 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 23 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 24 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
- 25 Israel and Petra