I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Someone suggested I go to each individual area ie: Africa and Middle East for Morocco so this is what I am doing instead of posting it just under air travel.
We have been to Thailand which was a suggestion and loved it but want to go somewhere we haven't been to.
Thanks for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/bella-gold-serum-reviews/
- 2 that that is an all-ordinary ingredien
- 3 Thane Packers @ http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-thane/
- 4 Looking for people to join us on Tanzanian safari
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 6 http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-navi-mumbai/ # Navi Mumbai
- 7 http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/ # Best Movers Pune
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 9 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 10 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 11 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 12 advise on joburg pls!
- 13 help with itinerary please
- 14 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 15 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 16 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 17 Township Tour Guide
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 20 Luggage restrictions
- 21 ISRAEL TRIP
- 22 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 23 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 24 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 25 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences