I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Someone suggested I go to each individual area ie: Africa and Middle East for Morocco so this is what I am doing instead of posting it just under air travel.
We have been to Thailand which was a suggestion and loved it but want to go somewhere we haven't been to.
Thanks for all your help,
Need help. Where to go. In January
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 2 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 3 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 4 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 5 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 6 To go to Israel or not?
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 9 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 10 Questions about Chobe
- 11 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 12 Dubai > Oman?
- 13 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 14 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 15 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 16 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 17 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 18 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 19 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 20 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 21 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 22 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 23 Awesome trip and still not done
- 24 South Africa
- 25 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?