I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Someone suggested I go to each individual area ie: Africa and Middle East for Morocco so this is what I am doing instead of posting it just under air travel.
We have been to Thailand which was a suggestion and loved it but want to go somewhere we haven't been to.
Thanks for all your help,
Need help. Where to go. In January
- 1 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 2 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 3 Tanzania in 2014
- 4 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 7 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 8 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 9 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 10 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 11 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 13 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 14 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 15 Africa Safari
- 16 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 17 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 18 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 19 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 20 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 21 Morocco - private tour operators
- 22 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 23 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 24 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 25 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP