I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Someone suggested I go to each individual area ie: Africa and Middle East for Morocco so this is what I am doing instead of posting it just under air travel.
We have been to Thailand which was a suggestion and loved it but want to go somewhere we haven't been to.
Thanks for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 2 Cape Town Itinerary
- 3 Dubai hotels
- 4 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 5 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 6 Pulse Africa???
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 8 Kruger
- 9 Car Rentals in Israel
- 10 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 11 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 12 Uganda Trip Report
- 13 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 14 itinerary any ideas?
- 15 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 16 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 17 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 18 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 19 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 20 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 21 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 22 Safari buddies - late August
- 23 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 24 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 25 Morocco Trip Report