I am planning a trip to the Canaries on our 25th Wedding Anniversary - we honeymooned there in 1988. Back then we had spent a week in each of Gran Canaria and Tenerife. We want to revist; but really want to explore the other islands too. Any suggestions for good itineraries? Perhaps starting from active to more relaxing as the holiday progresses? We would probably fly in via Rome or Spain. We like walking, touring, fishing good local food etc. Any suggestions for some 'different' or 'eco' accommodation? All help appreciated. .
Need help - Must sees in the Canary Islands - Anniversary Trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 2 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 3 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 6 Morocco for 2 nights
- 7 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 8 MOROCCO SOLO
- 9 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 10 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 11 Looking for out of the way places
- 12 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 13 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 14 Tanzania Safari
- 15 Sabi Sands camps
- 16 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 trip report, morocco
- 19 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 20 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 21 East Africa summer 2014
- 22 Cape Town Safety?
- 23 first time family safari in August 2014
- 24 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 25 Memory cards for camera