I am planning a trip to the Canaries on our 25th Wedding Anniversary - we honeymooned there in 1988. Back then we had spent a week in each of Gran Canaria and Tenerife. We want to revist; but really want to explore the other islands too. Any suggestions for good itineraries? Perhaps starting from active to more relaxing as the holiday progresses? We would probably fly in via Rome or Spain. We like walking, touring, fishing good local food etc. Any suggestions for some 'different' or 'eco' accommodation? All help appreciated. .
Need help - Must sees in the Canary Islands - Anniversary Trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 2 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 3 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 4 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 5 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 6 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 What camera to use on safari
- 9 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 10 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 11 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 12 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 13 To go to Israel or not?
- 14 Bidair at JNB
- 15 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 16 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 19 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 20 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 21 Dubai > Oman?
- 22 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 23 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 24 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 25 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara