I am planning a trip to the Canaries on our 25th Wedding Anniversary - we honeymooned there in 1988. Back then we had spent a week in each of Gran Canaria and Tenerife. We want to revist; but really want to explore the other islands too. Any suggestions for good itineraries? Perhaps starting from active to more relaxing as the holiday progresses? We would probably fly in via Rome or Spain. We like walking, touring, fishing good local food etc. Any suggestions for some 'different' or 'eco' accommodation? All help appreciated. .
Need help - Must sees in the Canary Islands - Anniversary Trip
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 6 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 7 Homestay Accomodation
- 8 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 9 Selous game reserve
- 10 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 11 Safari and Beach in June
- 12 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 13 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 14 Group Trip to Israel
- 15 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 16 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 17 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 18 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 19 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 20 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 24 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 25 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice