I am planning a trip to the Canaries on our 25th Wedding Anniversary - we honeymooned there in 1988. Back then we had spent a week in each of Gran Canaria and Tenerife. We want to revist; but really want to explore the other islands too. Any suggestions for good itineraries? Perhaps starting from active to more relaxing as the holiday progresses? We would probably fly in via Rome or Spain. We like walking, touring, fishing good local food etc. Any suggestions for some 'different' or 'eco' accommodation? All help appreciated. .
Need help - Must sees in the Canary Islands - Anniversary Trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 12 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 13 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 14 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 15 Uganda Travel Planning
- 16 Israel and Jordan
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back