My husband and I with our 2 children, ages 18 and 22, want to plan a family vacation in early January. We like to sightsee,eat at nice restaurants and stay in nice hotels. We were thinking about Morocco. We would love to get recommendations as to what cities we should see, what hotels to stay in and what sights/activities we should not miss. Also, what is the weather like during January?
Need help for trip to Morocco in early January with family
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 2 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 3 MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING
- 4 Buy links
- 5 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 6 South Africa in February?
- 7 Car Rentals in Israel
- 8 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 9 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 10 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 11 Morocco to portugal
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 14 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 15 Independence Day in Israel
- 16 Drinking on safari
- 17 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 18 Travelust
- 19 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 20 Shots for Morocco
- 21 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 22 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 23 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 24 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 25 Thinking about The Gambia