My husband and I with our 2 children, ages 18 and 22, want to plan a family vacation in early January. We like to sightsee,eat at nice restaurants and stay in nice hotels. We were thinking about Morocco. We would love to get recommendations as to what cities we should see, what hotels to stay in and what sights/activities we should not miss. Also, what is the weather like during January?
Need help for trip to Morocco in early January with family
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 2 Good reads
- 3 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 4 South Africa in February?
- 5 Morocco Advice
- 6 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 7 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 8 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 9 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 10 3-week tour at Egypt
- 11 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 12 Beirut
- 13 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 14 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 15 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 16 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 17 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 18 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 19 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 20 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 21 I'm going on safari for free!
- 22 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 23 Dubai first time
- 24 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 25 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti