My husband and I with our 2 children, ages 18 and 22, want to plan a family vacation in early January. We like to sightsee,eat at nice restaurants and stay in nice hotels. We were thinking about Morocco. We would love to get recommendations as to what cities we should see, what hotels to stay in and what sights/activities we should not miss. Also, what is the weather like during January?
Need help for trip to Morocco in early January with family
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 12 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 13 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 14 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 15 Uganda Travel Planning
- 16 Israel and Jordan
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back