I and my wife are invited to to Marrakesh for 7 nights, our host will be with us in Marrakesh for 2 nights, then he will leave to Spain to meet his family. and we are staying at his place while he is a way. My question is how can I get a driver and a car for 5days, we plan to go on day trips to Ouarzazate, Essaoura, Ouzoud waterfalls,Ourika and toubkal for 1 night and comeback to Marrakesh on the 5th day.
We are leaving next Friday. so any suggestion is really appreciated
Need an English speaking driver and 4WD for day trips from Marrakesh.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good reads
- 2 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 3 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 4 South Africa in February?
- 5 Morocco Advice
- 6 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 7 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 8 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 9 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 10 3-week tour at Egypt
- 11 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 12 Beirut
- 13 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 14 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 15 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 16 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 17 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 18 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 19 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 20 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 21 I'm going on safari for free!
- 22 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 23 Dubai first time
- 24 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 25 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti