I and my wife are invited to to Marrakesh for 7 nights, our host will be with us in Marrakesh for 2 nights, then he will leave to Spain to meet his family. and we are staying at his place while he is a way. My question is how can I get a driver and a car for 5days, we plan to go on day trips to Ouarzazate, Essaoura, Ouzoud waterfalls,Ourika and toubkal for 1 night and comeback to Marrakesh on the 5th day.
We are leaving next Friday. so any suggestion is really appreciated
Need an English speaking driver and 4WD for day trips from Marrakesh.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 THE GREAT WILDE BEEST MIGRATION IN KENYA
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 4 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 5 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 6 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 9 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 10 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 11 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 12 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 13 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 14 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 15 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 16 Charity begins at Home!
- 17 Sun Safaris
- 18 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 19 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 20 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 21 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 22 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 23 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 24 Tour to Morocco
- 25 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???