I and my wife are invited to to Marrakesh for 7 nights, our host will be with us in Marrakesh for 2 nights, then he will leave to Spain to meet his family. and we are staying at his place while he is a way. My question is how can I get a driver and a car for 5days, we plan to go on day trips to Ouarzazate, Essaoura, Ouzoud waterfalls,Ourika and toubkal for 1 night and comeback to Marrakesh on the 5th day.
We are leaving next Friday. so any suggestion is really appreciated
Need an English speaking driver and 4WD for day trips from Marrakesh.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 2 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 3 South Africa trip advices
- 4 Morrocco and Cash
- 5 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 6 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 7 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 8 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 9 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 10 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 11 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 12 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 13 First time in Africa on safari
- 14 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 15 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 16 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 17 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 18 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 19 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 20 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 21 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 22 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 23 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 24 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 25 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?