Have finally booked all but one hotel for our 2 month trip to Europe! Just having a bit of trouble working out our stopover in United Arab Emirates and could do with a bit of advice….
My sister and I arrive at Abu Dhabi Airport at 0715AM and fly home to Melbourne at 1810 the following night. We are hoping to take the Emirates coach into Dubai on the first morning, spend the day exploring, then take the coach back to Abu Dhabi and stay in a hotel there. With this in mind, do you think it would be better to stay in a hotel at/near the airport, or in Abu Dhabi city centre? I guess we’d have to go to our hotel before taking the coach to Dubai to check in and drop off our luggage. Or does the airport offer luggage storage?
We are hoping to then see a bit of Abu Dhabi on the second day before our flight leaves that night. How far is the city centre from the airport? And would this be possible seeing as we’d have to be at the airport at least a couple hours before our flight?
Any hotel recommendations would be great too!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel for 60 year olds
- 2 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 3 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 4 Renting a cell phone in Johannesburg aiport
- 5 footwear for primate tracking
- 6 First Trip to Africa
- 7 Jordan - a very good trip, more or less
- 8 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 9 22 Days at 4 Camps in Southern Tanzania - Ruaha and Selous
- 10 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 11 Morocco Trip Report
- 12 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 13 Morocco in October 2015
- 14 Remembering Palmyra
- 15 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 16 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 17 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 18 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 19 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 20 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 21 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 22 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 23 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 24 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 25 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city