Have finally booked all but one hotel for our 2 month trip to Europe! Just having a bit of trouble working out our stopover in United Arab Emirates and could do with a bit of advice….
My sister and I arrive at Abu Dhabi Airport at 0715AM and fly home to Melbourne at 1810 the following night. We are hoping to take the Emirates coach into Dubai on the first morning, spend the day exploring, then take the coach back to Abu Dhabi and stay in a hotel there. With this in mind, do you think it would be better to stay in a hotel at/near the airport, or in Abu Dhabi city centre? I guess we’d have to go to our hotel before taking the coach to Dubai to check in and drop off our luggage. Or does the airport offer luggage storage?
We are hoping to then see a bit of Abu Dhabi on the second day before our flight leaves that night. How far is the city centre from the airport? And would this be possible seeing as we’d have to be at the airport at least a couple hours before our flight?
Any hotel recommendations would be great too!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 2 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 3 Insect Repellent
- 4 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 5 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 6 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 7 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 8 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 9 Tiberias with kids
- 10 Lion World
- 11 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 12 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 13 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 14 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 15 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 16 Mpumalanga visit
- 17 safe areas to go on safari
- 18 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 19 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 20 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 23 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 24 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 25 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?