Have finally booked all but one hotel for our 2 month trip to Europe! Just having a bit of trouble working out our stopover in United Arab Emirates and could do with a bit of advice….
My sister and I arrive at Abu Dhabi Airport at 0715AM and fly home to Melbourne at 1810 the following night. We are hoping to take the Emirates coach into Dubai on the first morning, spend the day exploring, then take the coach back to Abu Dhabi and stay in a hotel there. With this in mind, do you think it would be better to stay in a hotel at/near the airport, or in Abu Dhabi city centre? I guess we’d have to go to our hotel before taking the coach to Dubai to check in and drop off our luggage. Or does the airport offer luggage storage?
We are hoping to then see a bit of Abu Dhabi on the second day before our flight leaves that night. How far is the city centre from the airport? And would this be possible seeing as we’d have to be at the airport at least a couple hours before our flight?
Any hotel recommendations would be great too!
Need advice on Abu Dhabi/Dubai stopover
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good reads
- 2 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 Morocco Advice
- 5 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 6 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 7 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 8 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 9 3-week tour at Egypt
- 10 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 11 Beirut
- 12 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 13 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 14 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 15 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 16 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 17 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 18 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 19 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 20 I'm going on safari for free!
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Dubai first time
- 23 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 24 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 25 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season